Hooper

Top player. But hasn’t stayed fit in one full season for us yet. We can’t afford to be having players on £30k plus constantly injured any more. I hope he gets a good move but we need people who can play 40 plus games a season and with Hooper we can’t guarantee this

There’s no doubting that Gary hooper is one hell of a talent and I don’t doubt for one minute he is finished and will play for another 4 years plus 

the problem we have is he has been plagued with injuries, he’s very expensive, out of co tract in the summer and our squad needs a major reshuffle.

if I had a magic wand to fix hooper and have him back at is best for us I’d be signing him easily on another 2 year deal but I don’t and sacrifices have to be made 

it’s a shame but if we can get any fee or even if wages off the bill this needs to happen. He probably won’t be fit for us if all goes well until the end of fenuary by that time he needs to get match fit hooper normally takes 5-10 games to get going that’s end of March mid April 

it’s a no brained thanks Gary one of the best strikers I’ve seen here and I’ve watched hirsty but good luck