New signing next week?

3 hours ago, Rogers said:

If it’s not mohamed el mohamady I’ll be surprised 

I’m taking solace that Bruce preferred Holgate to ElMohamady, and they are totally different types of full back In fact, I’d say ElMohamady is more of a wing back, whose defensive abilities are very poor

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

If it was true about Holgate, then Fosu-Mensah is similar proposition. A tall full back, who can also play elsewhere, but like Holgate, more of a full back than a wing back. Also he’s Dutch, and two of our four previous signings have been Dutch 

And been pretty poor in reality.  Pelpussy tries hard but at this level that is not enough. JVA over hyped and in truth out of his depth.

2 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Yes it is, you can Taylor anything to suit.

Like this.....

I say, I say, I say there,  I hear on firm grounds that we are likely to sign someone on loan between now and the end of the month.

I haven't heard this but it could be true.

Like I say -22 rep, normally means that statement ain't worth shít

Well what a load of nonsense this^ is!

firstly  who knows why he has -22 rep, He may have only been on here a week in which case he’s done quite well,  (By your way of thinking). And finally half the people on here who dish out positive rep and cap ends anyway. As I said previously, rep snob!

Edited by goonan8

3 minutes ago, goonan8 said:

Well what a load of nonsense this^ is!

firstly  who knows why he has -22 rep, He may have only been on here a week in which case he’s done quite well,  (By your way of thinking). And finally half the people on here who dish out positive rep and cap ends anyway. As I said previously, rep snob!

lol

Wtf? Can tell your new flower lol

• Haha 1