Lookman deal done....wow

9 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He's been an awful Chairman so far.

Bruce, as opposed to hopelessly under qualified Sage and Onion pocket fillers, is a huge step in the right direction.

A long term sustainable financial plan, instead of dodgy taxi, energy drinks, and spunking money on overpaid aged players is the next step.

Long way to go, but we all win if he raises his game.

As opposed to all the brilliant chairmen we have had over the years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kilbyj said:

Are people genuinely thinking this is even remotely real?

What on earth :laugh:

Threads like this are Better stuff than that thread about Palmer being the next Kieran lee :ghoulguy:

Edited by stocksyuto
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That Everton are willing to loan him out doesn't surprise me, but that we could possibly be in for him absolutely would.

I'd be delighted to be shocked that this could be true, but I can't see how given everything that's been said about how close to the line we are in terms of the permitted profit and loss margins. In fact, if we're gambling our financial stability on such signings then I'm beyond disturbed by this.

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

That Everton are willing to loan him out doesn't surprise me, but that we could possibly be in for him absolutely would.

I'd be delighted to be shocked that this could be true, but I can't see how given everything that's been said about how close to the line we are in terms of the permitted profit and loss margins. In fact, if we're gambling our financial stability on such signings then I'm beyond disturbed by this.

Maybe they liked how we handled Barkley on loan garymegson:ghoulguy: