Lookman deal done....wow

37 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Not sure if this is a wee wee take. 

There's probably 12 premier league teams who would want Lookman if he was available. That's not to mention the top 6 in the Championship would all be in for him too but yes, it makes perfect sense for him to come and wallow in mid table obscurity. 

Would I like him to sign? Obviously. 

Is he going to sign? Give over. 

Its about time people just ignored testicles wrote by nobodies on twitter, its childish. 

My point was bud that going to the championship makes sense as he's going to be able to get fit and get plenty of regular game time, that he may not at a premier team or big European team, he's not fully fit and just coming back from injury, so would make sense to keep him somewhere close in case he breaks down. We're not on about him signing on a permanent deal it's a 6 month loan to get fit and games under his belt. Notice I didn't single us out I was using a wider generic, for all teams in the championship. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

There was one premier league club and I believe it was Huddersfield. I guess Lookman didn’t want to be apart of a relegation battle. Don’t really understand it if I’m being honest but it looks like Lookman will be coming  to sheff wed. Quite bizarre but a quality signing for sure!

Follow up tweet.

:laugh:

20 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Hi , Sorry for no reply. Lookman will be completing his move to Sheffield Wednesday sometime next week. Looking like it’s most likely a loan deal. Have a good a day mate.

From Stephenson.

RB leipzig were rumoured to have had a bid of eu25m turned down for him. Everton are not pulling any trees up and he offers pace and a goal threat 

even if only from the bench. This would not make any sense at all.

32 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

This would not make any sense at all.

He don't like the Everton manager (like Jos v westwood / hutch etc)

Except their manager said right, fooook you, you is off to sheffield fooookin wednesday....and any more lip you will be going to their piggy neighbours instead

• Haha 1