Mr Chansiri

6 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

All the joking aside, well done Mr.C.

A youngster now with a great impression of the club, good publicity and I for one applaud you.

Agreed mate 

We need more of this , to grab the next generation of supporters. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

What the photo dosnt show is DC asking his dad for £59 for the shirt. 

Don't be daft.

That's a match-worn shirt - they are the £99 ones! :carlos:

17 hours ago, poite said:

Should have said Abdi. Would have been funny to see the panic on chansiri's face thinking 'where the hell would i find a shirt with that name on?'

"Just give me 15minutes"

then see DC scuttling off to club shop shouting at staff to get a shirt and iron on ABDI on the back before racing back and wiping the sweat from his brow!

"Here you go, just had to meet up with Almen in the players lounge where he had to check his kit bag from the car etc!"

On 07/01/2019 at 10:31, Bluey9 said:

Chansiri

Love the bloke 

Think he has been badly advised until now 

Bruce appointment will be the turning point

Would love him to stay and see the job through to the Promised Land 

DC deserves credit for policy change with Bruce.

But so do those many fans who politely put on pressure and offered contructive criticism. 

On 06/01/2019 at 13:28, horny owl said:

I haven't been a fan of Chansiri for a long time but since the embarrassment of the fans forum he seems to be turning things around.

I honestly hope he can keep going and if Bruce turns out to be the new messiah we'll be golden again.

Agreed , there is no bigger critic of chansiri than me , but it seems the penny might finally have dropped with him 

9 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

The club needs to do more of this,were seen outwardly as a money grabbing club thats wrinsing its own,our image needs a massive makeover and stuff like this needs promoting :CEO: thats what she gets paid for

Agree that this sort of thing is the sort of thing that needs more good publicity. The main things which seem to get aired now are the moans and groans of the fans., who are never satisfied.

This appears to me to be a case of a chap and his son happen to be passing the entrance when Chansiri comes out. I don't doubt tat he is a busy man, but he takes the time to fetch the lad a shirt, and stands while the lad has his picture taken with it. A simple act of courtesy and also good publicity. . Good Job done. The ensuing stir when the lad's Dad posts the twitter is unbelievable. Mention the name Chansiri in the presence of many Wednesdayites, and that's another stick to beat the chap with. Chansiri must have a real love of Wednesday, because, were it myself who was on the receiving end, I would have upped sticks and left, without giving a second  thought to SWFC.

3 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Agree that this sort of thing is the sort of thing that needs more good publicity. The main things which seem to get aired now are the moans and groans of the fans., who are never satisfied.

This appears to me to be a case of a chap and his son happen to be passing the entrance when Chansiri comes out. I don't doubt tat he is a busy man, but he takes the time to fetch the lad a shirt, and stands while the lad has his picture taken with it. A simple act of courtesy and also good publicity. . Good Job done. The ensuing stir when the lad's Dad posts the twitter is unbelievable. Mention the name Chansiri in the presence of many Wednesdayites, and that's another stick to beat the chap with. Chansiri must have a real love of Wednesday, because, were it myself who was on the receiving end, I would have upped sticks and left, without giving a second  thought to SWFC.

They are a few people who are not fans of Chansiri  but think majority are in favour of him (or at least his money).

Think if the type of things described in the OP were widely publicised by the club it would come across as the situation was a bit manufactured and rightly and wrongly staged.