Mr Chansiri

A lovely gesture from Mr C.

THAT is just the sort of thing he should be doing as it helps build what we are about as a club and Wednesday family.

Now start listening to people like Bruce who's coming in and the many in the Wednesday community that would gladly help you in turning the business around.

Well done Mr C

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Bannan's still sat in a pool of blood in the dressing room wondering what hit him and where's his shirt gone. 

That's not correct. 

He's still stuck under the glass that Chansiri put over him before he swiped the shirt. 

• Haha 1

Good to see things like this happening.

I've been more impressed with DC in the few weeks since the fans forum than at anytime previously. Starting to show the signs of being a listening, caring and humble owner which can only bode well for us.

Well played sir and please keep it up.

DC is very good at this sort of thing. He's compassionate and a good family man. I know he's made some mistakes in running the club and on the football stuff  but I hope signing Bruce as manager is an indication that he's getting to grips with those things now.

I would like DC to succeed he's potentially a top bloke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, prowl said:

DC is very good at this sort of thing. He's compassionate and a good family man. I know he's made some mistakes in running the club and on the football stuff  but I hope signing Bruce as manager is an indication that he's getting to grips with those things now.

I would like DC to succeed he's potentially a top bloke.

When he said that he intended to sell the club, he appeared to be embarrassed that he didn’t know enough about running a football club. Well welcome to the real world DC, you’re in good company, most chairmen/owners and the likes of us aficionados, who know everything (not), you’ve put your money where your mouth is, and have my respect for doing so.

• Like 1