Police presence today

3 hours ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Exactly & there argument for that a midweek derby is the biggest load of b**locks I've ever heard in my life. They all need to grow a pair, if they do they might be able to police a match with less numbers. If this kind of proposal was announced in Glasgow there would be real riots, in fact they should go up and shadow the police at one of the Glasgow derbies, they seem to manage, religious tensions & all. 

You are forgetting the fact that other forces employ people who want to lock up bad guys , keep the public safe , drive around fast and have a bit of a rumble . We employ people who like filling in forms , want a good pension and get promoted off the streets as soon as possible . 

On 05/01/2019 at 22:28, debram said:

Would be better placed stopping cars getting trashed on herries road

I counted 22 from outside the park to Hillsborough Corner who all watched a little noisy motorbike being ridden by THREE kids without helmets going through a red light.  It wasn't going fast, I could have caught it up.  Protect the public, uphold the law ? Not a chance.

3 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I counted 22 from outside the park to Hillsborough Corner who all watched a little noisy motorbike being ridden by THREE kids without helmets going through a red light.  It wasn't going fast, I could have caught it up.  Protect the public, uphold the law ? Not a chance.

I think the police work rate outside Hillsborough should be recorded and publicised. 

There seems to be a lot of hanging around doing bugger all.