Like pre-season friendlies, nothing is to be gained from this type of fixture. 

In reality Fletcher should bury that chance 90 seconds in and then it's a different game. We also had the other best chances. 

The only mistake made today was fielding a fully strengthened team, the result should hopefully act as a nice shot in the arm for the Hull match. 

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

They never troubled us - let’s face it, they look a million miles off Championship status - anyone who thinks they played a good game needs their head checking.

We are just one dimensional in the final third - ball to Bannan, hope he threads a ball. It’s exactly the same over and over, we rarely work the wings and drive into the box to cross or pull back. It’s all narrow throw middle which is why we’re struggling to score goals. 

Compare us to the pigs and they’re width and use of the flanks and they score countless amounts of goals in box from playing in behind. 

Not in Sheffield derbies or against good teams so no need to suck them off.

• Haha 1

I went to meadowhall after the match yesterday.

was in the lego shop and two Luton fans walk in, father an son i assume. 

Anyway, got chatting about the game and he said 'he was well impressed with us and thought we were brilliant'

I asked him if he went to the same game as me. weird.

• Haha 1

I did not go to the game due to family commitments but I’m sounding a bit like Bruce now any how about the game

I watched it on the tv and I thought we played pretty well I knew that we didn’t have much attacking process but I could see a nice solid shape the team was working in good dimension moving the ball around trying to create spaces

Marco had a couple of chances and so did Adam reach just a little bit more work needed on the attacking side

far from: awful Against a very good Luton team with a very highly rated up-and-coming manager I give it a good 7 out of 10 for Bruces assistant who have had only one training session with the team To be able to put their dimension across

On 05/01/2019 at 14:32, Bulgaria said:

Maybe, just maybe..swfc would like to attempt to go as far as possible in one of only three competitions they can possibly win.

If ever there was a season when we can try and win the cup, it's this one...mid table, need some feel good factor around the place and we have a squad capable of beating most bar the top 6 of the premiership on our day.

So what if we pick up an injury or two?  Is that not what we have a squad for?

We have a squad capable of what!?? Are you taking the plss!?