1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Look for positives, it’s another game unbeaten

‘Football under Bruce would be boring’

He hasn’t even arrived yet? How the friggin Nora can you apportion any blame for that today on him?

1 minute ago, vulva said:

‘Football under Bruce would be boring’

He hasn’t even arrived yet? How the friggin Nora can you apportion any blame for that today on him?

Who’s apportioning blame, we weren’t good enough today It’s others who were moaning about the quality of football, and according to Villa fans, it’s something we’ll have to get used to 

Very flat performance. I liked the idea that we were taking it seriously wit the team selection but in hindsight might have been better to let some of the fringe players have a chance to stake a claim for a shirt.

Whilst Hector was a bit careless I didn’t think they posed us any serious threat though - we just lacked creativity or a spark.

Think Forestieri, Lee and Hooper at their best - that’s what we are missing. 

38 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Who’s apportioning blame, we weren’t good enough today It’s others who were moaning about the quality of football, and according to Villa fans, it’s something we’ll have to get used to 

People like you are why I’m glad I’m antisocial

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I give in. 

• Haha 2

Let’s get a grip a bit he’s only been in charge for one game he’s had one training session with them I would agree with motivation they wasn’t motivation on the field today as for Luton it was like a cup final for them 

As for the players they want to tread very carefully if they’re not  100 percent in with Bruce when he comes back because he will not hesitate to keep them out  Of the team or Evensell them on and get replaced they will be no player power with him.

Why am saying this I’m just wondering because Bullen didn’t get the job and they was really trying for him I’m just hoping they’re not slipping back into their old ways......

Changed my bicycle seat for a wider more comfortable one, had to completely take the fittings off the old and change them onto the new,

caught the last ten minutes, what a relief.

Afternoon not completely wasted.

32 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Pretty boring wasn’t it.

Spent the last 10 mins deciding upon my player ratings

Only Lees and Bannan come out of that with any credit.

Most were ‘meh’

Hector, Palmer and Pelupessy were poor

Thought Fox played well,oh forgot can't say that on here

25 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Good grief man stop digging yourself in deeper!