Wednesday -V- Luton (FA Cup) OMDT

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

With Agnew talking about keeping momentum going yesterday not surprised at all with that line-up. That said I thought Westwood would start and Hutchinson, Fletcher and Matias would be rested.

Can’t rule out a transfer could be imminent, any serious negotiator could demand we leave him out. Hope I’m wrong. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

With Agnew talking about keeping momentum going yesterday not surprised at all with that line-up. That said I thought Westwood would start and Hutchinson, Fletcher and Matias would be rested.

That's what I would have done.  I suppose the next game is a week away so maybe they think what the hell.

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Why does everyone instantly think that Westwood will be sold just because he’s been left out? Some serious flappy fookers on here. I think he just needs managing given his age. Still a top keeper and I hope we keep him as we need his experience. 

Ridiculous isn't it, it was always going to be Dawson for a cup game.

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Why does everyone instantly think that Westwood will be sold just because he’s been left out? Some serious flappy fookers on here. I think he just needs managing given his age. Still a top keeper and I hope we keep him as we need his experience. 

Its also not healthy to have this mindset that selling good players is automatically bad. It’s probably why DC is so reluctant to do it, despite the fact it’s our only way to a sustainable club. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Its also not healthy to have this mindset that selling good players is automatically bad. It’s probably why DC is so reluctant to do it, despite the fact it’s our only way to a sustainable club. 

Personally think we should keep Westwood. If the mandate is to get promotion, than some experience is required.

If someone comes in with a near £15m bid for Adam Reach, then yes we should sell. All clubs do it and we are no different.   This should allow us to stay clear of FFP and allow some further investment in the team.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Personally think we should keep Westwood. If the mandate is to get promotion, than some experience is required.

If someone comes in with a near £15m bid for Adam Reach, then yes we should sell. All clubs do it and we are no different.   This should allow us to stay clear of FFP and allow some further investment in the team.

£15m :laugh:

Would drive him myself blah blah

Dawson

Palmer      Lees          Hector      Fox

Hutchinson 

Reach                      Bannan 

Boyd                  Fletcher                 Matias

Very pleased with that. Good to know we're taking the game seriously. 

All about momentum too. Keeping the good run going.  Getting a consistency in our play. 

Those little partnerships developing all over the pitch. There's nothing like games with a settled side to help improve the understanding , the communication. 

Did wonder if Hutchinson might have been rested...

But delighted with the line up.