Wednesday -V- Luton (FA Cup) OMDT

Fancy us to be up for it today with aggers n clem in the building.strongish side, Luton sound decent but no reason why we can’t dispatch them back to Greater London with ease. Moving from my seat on kop to the posh south with the ladida’s today, looking forward to some nouveau cuisine and a pimms at h/t.

9 minutes ago, Kalamunda said:

Who is in line to play in goal? Wildsmith would have got it, but Dawson is #2 now. 

Hopefully not Dawson. They should play a strong team in my opinion. Lots of positivity at the minute, no need to wreck it by playing a bit part team. Lets try and get on a cup run! 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I would be extremely grateful if someone could post a live link on here for the game soon.  I'm absolutely crap at finding them. Cheers in advance

46 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Fancy us to be up for it today with aggers n clem in the building.strongish side, Luton sound decent but no reason why we can’t dispatch them back to Greater London with ease. Moving from my seat on kop to the posh south with the ladida’s today, looking forward to some nouveau cuisine and a pimms at h/t.

Since when were Luton Greater London