Wednesday -V- Luton (FA Cup) OMDT

Bloody hell I didn’t realise we kicked off at 1230! Strange there are loads of games kicking off at 1230, 1500 and 1730. Anyway tough game today, Luton doing really well and full of confidence. Let’s hope our players don’t take them lightly and they want to impress the new management, really don’t want us to be one of the embarrassing upsets of the day. Would take any kind of win today. 

Trying out the package of 2 meals (brunch before then tapas lunch after the match) with h/t drinks in a exec box for £75 each with my lad. Not bad eh?

Apparently loads of Luton fans doing this package so should be some banter. Hope we have the last laugh in a very good week !

UTO.

56 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Hopefully a good start for the new management team and a positive result to kick off the new era today!

However, if were not careful this could also turn into a real banana skin game...

2-1

UTO

Agreed, Luton are a confident team scoring goals. I can see them scoring. Still think we will win though.

It could be an entertaining match. Both teams with good confidence and FA Cup is always a joy to watch. Definitely not a clean sheet game, I'd say 2-1 to the Owls. I hope Winnall will start (nothing wrong with Fletcher though), it would do good for him to play at least the first half. He should be hungry to show The Three Steves what he can do.

Edited by FinnishOwl