Wednesday -V- Luton (FA Cup) OMDT

Thanks Snoots. 

Tough gig this one, maybe more so than some people think. Still, with our positive upturn on the pitch, I fully expect us to send them packing......1-0 lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

Well done MiLord,  nice to be able to drop the satirical edge for a bit and raise the good humour levels again.  Well done for hanging in during the dark hours. 

Head says tough game but we should have enough to win 2-1. Heart says who are you kidding this is Wednesday,  it's got upset all over it 0-2. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Cracking read as usual milord, just hope we're all cracking our own smiles post match. 

OWLS 4  LUTON 0

Winnall 2, Nuhiu & Reach

4 minutes ago, Jonboy27 said:

2-0 to the owls. Winnall double

Two predictions of a Winnall double. 

Excellent giddyness levels gentlemen. Keep up the vibe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My first game this season and the kids fist since the 0-0 v wolves a couple of years back (to expensive normally)

My 7 year old is adamant football is boring so I'm hoping we do ok to win him round!!

Just a shame my daughter won't see Westwood as he's her favourite. 

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

My first game this season and the kids fist since the 0-0 v wolves a couple of years back (to expensive normally)

My 7 year old is adamant football is boring so I'm hoping we do ok to win him round!!

Just a shame my daughter won't see Westwood as he's her favourite. 

We will smite the Hatters and your boy will rejoice in the wonder of the Wednesday!

• Haha 1

Looking forward to it. Will be second game I've taken my 3 year old to. 

He came to the Ipswich game earlier in the season with Joao scoring twice. He's fully expecting us to score twice  again so fingers crossed it seems like we're on for a win.

Edited by ReginaldD
  • Like 2

Luton Town, Kenilworth Road. They deserve to be walloped, My god who wants to go there for a sodding replay. A ground that looks as though it has been thrown together by two Sheffield University architects of opposing styles; One equipped with half a set of leggo and one with a half set of Bako. All bailed out by a liquidator who instructs an engineer in the Meccano style to finish the job. What a Turd of a football stadium; If we have to go we will, but I sincerely hope it won't be necessary.

Our super sized coaching team can manage this task. COME ON WEDNESDAY  WAWAW UTO !    

• Like 1

Giddiness abounds in the colonies, M'lud.

I reckon the lads'll be up for this. A chance for some (Winnall) to make a point. So I hope he plays/starts. He did well at Derby so he's got something to offer.

And Luton will be concentrating on the league with no appetite for a cup run

Just a goal in it, I'd say. So, 2-1 or 3-2 to The Massive

• Like 1

Not an easy  tie by any means, but get the impression from yesterday's press conference that there is a good vibe around the club and players are  up for it. 

Depending on recoveries after a busy period expect a strong side, considering we have Saturday games now for a few weeks with no midweek games until mid Feb and Agnew etc will be keen to maintain momentum.

Not sure Fletcher will start given his efforts last time out, but would be nice for Winnall to get another half an hour under his belt at some point....but apart from that more or less the same team.

First game or me since Jos went, travelled up yesterday and looking forward to the game for the first time in ages, fancy us for the win....2-0

• Like 1