Jordan Rhodes

Just now, Blue and white said:

With Bruce coming in and everyone having a clean slate it begs the question.

Could we see the return of Jordan and can Bruce bring out the player that we know is in there but has been missing for a couple of season.

Farke has rubbished this today !! 

16 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

With Bruce coming in and everyone having a clean slate it begs the question.

Could we see the return of Jordan and can Bruce bring out the player that we know is in there but has been missing for a couple of season.

Take it from me what was there is no longer there. 

Meh. 

Personally, I think the best scenario is Norwich stump up some cash for him in the summer. 

Nice lad, a decent player (once a very good one), but I can't see him coming back and being some great success here. 

We also need to address FFP and he will be one of our top earners and one who clubs might be willing to stump some cash up for. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Is he any better than the strikers we’ve currently got at the club? Im not so sure he is. Personally I think we need to spend whatever resources become available on areas of squad weakness and we’re not short of decent strikers.

He’s fulfilling a role for Norwich, that would probably be his role here, as a sub when needed after 75 minutes Like here, he doesn’t fit into the way Norwich play, but when they are up against it, he’s sent on to try and grab a goal They use him, in a similar way to how Reading used ALF

I'm a massive JR fan and still think he could be successful here but he's at Norwich for the rest of this season and that's that really. With Hooper constantly injured and unlikely to return anytime soon it's a perfect opportunity for Winnall to come in and show what he can do. I'm happy with that tbh

Edited by poite