Jump to content
hirstyno9

Planet Wednesday - Tattoo/Art

Recommended Posts

A piece of SWFC inspired Art work - might make a nice tattoo?

 

planet weds cwl.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Looks like he’s got a German helmet on. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tribal tattoos... so 90s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s on it.

 

 

 

FFE91465-3423-4D28-B559-481171771770.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving this idea. Artistic poetry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's wicked man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lose the derogatory tone...it's body art. It's a show of appreciation for a club that I am truly passionate about. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decorate your body and celebrate all things Wednesday....so stand up and be counted and get on board with supporting our boyz...our team....our club....we are the people...it's in our blood....cast your judgement aside and get Sheffield Wednesday tattooed on your arm, your leg, your head, your privacy.... #slay

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aran said:

Decorate your body and celebrate all things Wednesday....so stand up and be counted and get on board with supporting our boyz...our team....our club....we are the people...it's in our blood....cast your judgement aside and get Sheffield Wednesday tattooed on your arm, your leg, your head, your privacy.... #slay

No thanks .

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 02:47, kingsidney said:

Looks like he’s got a German helmet on. 

Tribal too, but if you look closely, you'll see S and W in the "tribal",  it's his expression of his support for Wednesday, and that's good enough for me, I'd raise a glass with him, in honor of SWFC.  

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Tribal too, but if you look closely, you'll see S and W in the "tribal".  

 

I also see S and B on the right hand side, Steve Bruce?

 

It's an omen lads. 

 

 

I also see a tank in there if you look very closely.... is it a military tattoo?

 

WTF:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

 

I also see S and B on the right hand side, Steve Bruce?

 

It's an omen lads. 

 

 

I also see a tank in there if you look very closely.... is it a military tattoo?

 

WTF:

Pulsar, I love your writings, but I just don't see the Steve Bruce, or the tank,, or the omen.  Wish such a tattoo could be an omen though, but do think that Steve Bruce is an omen.  By a wild stretch of the imagination one could "define" a British Matilda tank....In any case, would you ever get a Wednesday tattoo?  I'm thinking to get one, the Club Insignia as it was in 1970.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Pulsar, I love your writings, but I just don't see the Steve Bruce, or the tank,, or the omen.  Wish such a tattoo could be an omen though, but do think that Steve Bruce is an omen.  By a wild stretch of the imagination one could "define" a British Matilda tank....In any case, would you ever get a Wednesday tattoo?  I'm thinking to get one, the Club Insignia as it was in 1970.

 

Screenshot_20190130-085650.thumb.png.5f22786729e7797a09240d808c6f10a9.png

 

There you go dear fellow, SB.

I don't have a single tattoo which is quite ironic as having tattoos used to be considered as individualistic, now you can have a similar effect by not having one.

 

If i was pushed to have one it would definitely be the 1970's Owl.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like tattoos then your welcome to have them if you don't like them don't have one.

 

Doesn't make you any more or any less of a Wednesday fan if you have or not.

 

For people who like tattoos/art then it's an appropriate thread.  

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

Tribal too, but if you look closely, you'll see S and W in the "tribal",  it's his expression of his support for Wednesday, and that's good enough for me, I'd raise a glass with him, in honor of SWFC.  

 

Look closer still and in the middle bit it looks like the head of the owl from our old badge.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

 

Screenshot_20190130-085650.thumb.png.5f22786729e7797a09240d808c6f10a9.png

 

There you go dear fellow, SB.

I don't have a single tattoo which is quite ironic as having tattoos used to be considered as individualistic, now you can have a similar effect by not having one.

 

If i was pushed to have one it would definitely be the 1970's Owl.

I see the SB now, thank you.  I don't have a tattoo either, because these days everybody has them, and back in "those days" nobody had them,  still I'm thinking to get a 1970 insignia, because that's when I came to know SWFC.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...