FA Cup Run

I'd love to see us have a proper go at the FA Cup this year.

Obviously we could lose to Luton anyway or get City away in the next round but please for the love of God, let's at least compete this year.

Not going up, not going down so let's have some fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Never usually bothered about the FA cup these days. Just gets in the way of the important stuff and the "magic" of the cup doesn't really wash when Man United v West Ham inevitably gets selected for TV coverage instead of a lower league club. 

Be nice to have a good run for once though,  keep the recent momentum and positivity going. 

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

12 30 pm..bllx f.ook off...can't go..not bothered

Fooked me over with Kick off time too, what time does s73 finish work? 1pm, let's make kick off 12:30 then, set off twohats 

3 hours ago, Lee A said:

Never usually bothered about the FA cup these days. Just gets in the way of the important stuff and the "magic" of the cup doesn't really wash when Man United v West Ham inevitably gets selected for TV coverage instead of a lower league club. 

Be nice to have a good run for once though,  keep the recent momentum and positivity going. 

Just being silly now 

It's Manure v Reading 

4 hours ago, squonk said:

Just being silly now 

It's Manure v Reading 

If Man U were playing the Dog and Duck it would be on TV. There are lots of games which would have made better TV than Reading at home. Presume they’ll get a hatful and they can rave about how good they are etc.

And why is our match kicking off at 12:30? Apologies if this has already been covered on here, if it has I’ve missed it. Are SYP expecting a Luton takeover?

10 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

If Man U were playing the Dog and Duck it would be on TV. There are lots of games which would have made better TV than Reading at home. Presume they’ll get a hatful and they can rave about how good they are etc.

And why is our match kicking off at 12:30? Apologies if this has already been covered on here, if it has I’ve missed it. Are SYP expecting a Luton takeover?

all about viewing figures and they don't come bigger than when man utd are on …...

It’s like a bonus game. 

£12 to watch Wednesday at home isn’t too bad. 

Might get a few more there on the back of the last attendance too. 

Luton will have a go at us, so it’ll be good to see how our lads (with a few changes) will do. 

The squad is probably on a high right now, so players should still be out to impress. 

- my only moan is that when you win, it ends up changing league fixtures from Saturdays to whatever day, and historically Wednesday suffer in mid week.