Sorry I’m watching the cricket

9 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

lolCricket tho. 

If if we build this up enough can we get him sacked before he starts? When’s the next fan forum? 

My mate sent me a LOL message saying if we lose the next 4 games how Wednesday it would be to sack a manager before he has started 

19 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Why don't you think the club will send him match videos and his backroom staff won't be communicating with him every day...FFS

Will he have a vcr in his hotel room to watch them on though. I suppose we could send him one of those as well though. Postage to the West Indies might be a bit steep though. Still he can always ring from the hotel lobby to the training ground to see how training is going. 

There really are some pedigree plonkers on here, so we have to wait, some things are worth waiting for, i suppose that is to be seen. But so far we have not lost in the last 4 games, and the improvement, say no more. We only live once, we all have that bucket list he is lucky enough to be able to afford it, stop your bleating

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

If that is the legitimate reason I still think he could be using his time more productively by watching our games, identifying transfer targets etc. I know that can be done from afar but not too impressed with this myself. If, of course, it’s even true.

He can watch iFollow. He'll think we play in stop start motion during snowstorms.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

Vulva, I think the very issue here is that Bruce doesn’t like cricket.

He loves it.

I hope that's not the reason he chose us for the job... looking us up on Wikipedia then reading

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club is a professional association football club based in Sheffield, England. The team currently competes in the Championship, the second tier of the English football league system. Formed as an offshoot of The Wednesday Cricket Club in 1867...

"That's it Janet, I'm managing The Wednesday Cricket Club!"

• Haha 1