Team v Luton

Strong side for this.

An upset at home would undone a lot of the good work that's been done in the last few weeks. 

Dawson

Palmer

Lees

Hector

Fox

Pelupessy

Bannan

Reach

Matias

Nuhiu

Boyd

Assuming Joao and Onomah still aren't 100%. It's a good opportunity to give Dawson another game, Hutchinson a well deserved rest, and Fletcher also, given their reluctance to play two games in a week.

That side rests a couple of key players, but is still a pretty strong side to go up against Luton. With Winnall, Fletcher and potentially Onomah/Joao on the bench, there's enough options to change things if required.

Listening to Steve Agnew in the presser it sounds as though they are taking the FA Cup seriously. Thank feck for that !!!  And all this shybo about beating Luton then getting an away draw against a top six prem team really twists my biscuit ffs. I'd much rather we had winnable games all the way.

C'MON YOU BLUE 'N' WHITE WIZZARDS.!!!!!

8 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Listening to Steve Agnew in the presser it sounds as though they are taking the FA Cup seriously. Thank feck for that !!!  And all this shybo about beating Luton then getting an away draw against a top six prem team really twists my biscuit ffs. I'd much rather we had winnable games all the way.

C'MON YOU BLUE 'N' WHITE WIZZARDS.!!!!!

I would also prefer the lowest placed team at home in each around. 

Having said that I'd prefer one of the giants to a game we would probably lose anyway such as Wolves, Southampton away etc. 

Think will be couple of changes but expect decent team.

Dawson, Palmer, Lees, Hector, Penney, Hutchinson, Reach, Boyd, Matias, Fletcher, Forestieri. 

Think will rest Bannan and avoid him getting any more cards. I think will want to see Penney as played really well against Villa.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Quist said:

Think will be couple of changes but expect decent team.

Dawson, Palmer, Lees, Hector, Penney, Hutchinson, Reach, Boyd, Matias, Fletcher, Forestieri. 

Think will rest Bannan and avoid him getting any more cards. I think will want to see Penney as played really well against Villa.

Think Hutch and Fletcher will be rested too, can't see FF being near the first team, not ready yet.

On 02/01/2019 at 21:57, S72 Owl said:

I’d be tempted to use the same back 4.

Rest Hutchinson and Reach.

Give Winnal and Nuhui 90 minutes.

62DA2D3E-8700-432F-BE01-DF43D526E840.jpeg

I'd agree with definatley keeping both fullbacks, continuity and getting a run of games seems to be working wonders for fox & Palmer. 

Though id maybe give Thorniley a run in alongside Lees again and rest Hector. 

Maybe an idea with Jones being a left footer giving Bazza and pelepussy a potential rest on the bench allowing Jones & Onomah a run centrally. 

Westwood

Lees              Hector             Pudil

Boyd       Onomah     Hutch    Bannan       Reach

Nando       Fletch

Game a week for the next 5 weeks so our strongest 352 today please...

Edited by Fuzzy logics