English manager

Just now, pressy said:

Great to get an english manager with a very good  record at this level and able listen to a press conference  in full english instead of the broken english of the two previous managers 

I would have been just as happy listening to press conference hosted by Jokanovic

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pressy said:

Great to get an english manager with a very good  record at this level and able listen to a press conference  in full english instead of the broken english of the two previous managers 

Whay aye man A canny wayt!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, pressy said:

Dang.

I'm glad he's English because I think Englishters are better managers than they are given credit for and they'll understand the players, who are predominantly English, much better than a foreigner.

Now get an English owner again. 

All our managers ever have been British/English, apart from the last two. And yes, we’ve had decade after decade of unmitigated successes. Shame foreign boy CC took us so close to relegation twice to ruin that otherwise clear run of uninterrupted glory.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

All our managers ever have been British/English, apart from the last two. And yes, we’ve had decade after decade of unmitigated successes. Shame foreign boy CC took us so close to relegation twice to ruin that otherwise clear run of uninterrupted glory.

:duntmatter:

Yes the Carlos who soon gets found out and is again unemployed