Jump to content

Bruce Is The Big Name That Will Attract The Players.


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Look at who he got in at Villa on loan, Abraham, Snodgrass, Bolasie etc

Villa will have had money to bring in those sorts of loans and will be seen as a more fashionable club ,not sure Wedneday have the same pull even with Bruce at the helm or will have the money to pay the loan wages 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see what standard of player we bring in this month, that will be on Bruce’s wanted list 

 

Examples at Brum he signed Dugarry, at Hull he signed Hernandez/Ben Arfa and Villa he signed Bolasie/Abraham.  Players seem to want to sign for him. Terry turned down tax free salaries in China and Russia to sign for Villa and apparantly Bruce was one of the main reasons 

 

It would be great if we can sign at least one very creative player we’ve been missing for a long time 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

 

I too had this conversation with someone.

 

When Bruce calls up a Premier League club, they will know who he is and his name demands a certain respect. 

 

When Jos calls up he would have either been knocked back or had to spend ten minutes explaining who he is.  

 

Networking is such an important part of football that you cannot overstate its importance. 

 i'm sure it's all done thru agents but if it isn't then pochettino & sarri seemed happy to deal with jos …..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Look at who he got in at Villa on loan, Abraham, Snodgrass, Bolasie etc

Agreed it will help but the likes of Abraham for example is on 55k a week and villa are paying the lot . We can’t pay these players with magic beans . 

Agree  Bruce will have more appeal to players than jos or clueless but we need to be realistic about how much of an advantage it will be 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Agreed it will help but the likes of Abraham for example is on 55k a week and villa are paying the lot . We can’t pay these players with magic beans . 

Agree  Bruce will have more appeal to players than jos or clueless but we need to be realistic about how much of an advantage it will be 

 

           Have you not heard of -

 

     "THE MAGIC MONEY TREE" ?

 

        . .                           lol 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Watto said:

Villa will have had money to bring in those sorts of loans and will be seen as a more fashionable club ,not sure Wedneday have the same pull even with Bruce at the helm or will have the money to pay the loan wages 

 

Probably not that level of loan player, but there's no doubt Man United/City will be more willing to send a promising kid our way now with Bruce in charge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...