Thanks to Mr Chansiri from all true Owls

11 hours ago, DAMMOowl said:

I would like to thank Mr Chansiri for obviously listening to the voice of the passionate Owls at the forum. And also looking at the pricing for the Birmingham match at £20, i hope the fact nearly 29,500 attended will prompt Mr Chansiri to look at more realistic pricing for 2019 and fill hillsborough. WAWAW

PS. Special thanks to Bulley for giving us our team back.

Agree with most of this, but the presumptuous 'from all true owls' stuff is unnecessary nonsense. Posters speak on behalf of themselves, not a collective. How does one qualify to be a true owl? Is it a separate Silver membership scheme one tier below 'true fan'? We're all Wednesday aren't we. You stated as much in your own post.

Chansiri has hopefully turned a corner. He's still lurching from one knee-jerk decision to the next, and although he's made choices which seem designed to appease short-term, I do still worry that the the chairman is incompetent, impulsive, egotistical and lacks a long-term strategy. Jury's still out for me, but it's a start.

Rant over. Happy New Year to you on behalf of all the true owl fans.

5 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Let me guess, ‘he’s played for and managed pigs’. These will be the same idiots that prevented Warnock coming here.

Anyway, we should just try and enjoy the ride. Every managerial appointment carries a risk but Bruce ticks all of the boxes in terms of profiling 

Damm thats presumptuous and unnecassarily aggressive..not one of them said that numpty..both didnt like his style of play and approach to management. If your going to make it personal you need to calm down.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

He's stepped up and deserves credit. It took longer than we would have liked but he's still learning on the job and let's be fair about it, we are a tough act as your first club in football. He's made mistakes and we can't predict the future but right now he's sacked jos and brought in Steve Bruce. That's the type of appointment 95% of fans wanted and hopefully it's the appointment that sets the ball rolling again for us. So thank you Mr C and fingers crossed. UTO 

P.s All Aboard HMS wee wee the league   ( next season of course )