Thanks to Mr Chansiri from all true Owls

2 hours ago, Eightace said:

He is mardy. ofc he is.

Saying he was going to sell and peoples money pays for nothing.

But who isn't. 

But he's trying to do the right thing so people should forgive him his strops and mistakes.

If saying the truth deserves negs then so be it.

Edited by Eightace

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Surely those photo shopped photos of Steve Bruce being a dinner lady etc are just a bit of harmless fun. Cant see why anyone would have any problem with them.

You'll be booing whoever is in charge after two losses..like you have done since Irvine...bring back Dem Ten Bob Millionaires eh lol 

3 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Disgraceful some of the stuff spouted about the chairman, they should hang their heads in shame. All this b0llox about him picking the team and telling Jos who he can and can't play, turns out he gave his last manager too much free reign.

I agree it is a good move by Chansiri BUT let's wait and see before we go all out love for the man again , he's made some Terrible decisions in his 4 years here ,let's just hope now he's learned from these mistakes and we move forward in a much healthier state 

4 minutes ago, Eightace said:

He is mardy. ofc he is.

Saying he was going to sell and peoples money pays for nothing.

But who isn't. 

But he's trying to do the right thing so people should forgive him his strops and mistakes.

If saying the truth deserves negs then so be it.

He's pulled a few stunts that show a lack of respect to the fanbase.

We'll forgive him his mistakes if he learns from them.

This appointment is a step in the right direction. 

Big question for me is where is the money coming from.

Well done Mr Chansiri. I think he is a very decent man that only wants what is best for SWFC. Admittedly he has made mistakes but he is learning from them and for a multi millionaire that is something.

I hope he sticks with it as I'm sure he will take us up.

It's a pity that we have such a noisy minority, who are rude and obnoxious (all clubs do I'm afraid)

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

not sure about thanking chansiri but i'm happy enough with the appointment …....be nice if the fans gave bruce  2 or 3 years to turn the club around but highly unlikely that they will .

Haha 2 or 3 years? he'll be lucky to get 2 or 3 months before the usual gobshites start up.

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

A friend of mine, a lifelong Chelsea supporter, thinks we should have aimed higher and thinks this is a “safe” appointment. 

A friend of mine,  a lifelong Donny Rovers fan thinks he's a proper looker and ladies love him but really he looks like a bag of after birth.

3 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I know a couple of wednesday fans who arnt happy with this appointment.

Im undecided but it might be fun watching whats going to happen

Not everyone is overawed.

I also know a few Wednesdayites who aren't keen on Steve Bruce but i personally feel at present he's probably the best we could have got and i definitely prefer us to go this route rather than an out of work foreigner who we've never heard of.

2 hours ago, DAMMOowl said:

Why so pesimistic ? no pleasing some folks Mr Chansiri has listened to the fans  it takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong and change his mind. now hopefully he will look at the pricing structure and make it more affordable for all of us.

Really pleased that DC has decided to go with a manager who has experience of  English football, and particularly experience of the Championship.

A welcome change after the numpties he previously employed. OK Carlos was a breath of fresh air in his first season with us but proved to be

a disaster subsequently, The less said about Luhukay the better.

That said, I  think DC has, more likely, listened to the advice of Katrien than to us Wednesdayites.:rolleyes:

First of all I am definitely a Tru-Owl. 

Secondly I would like to thank Mr Chansiri for investing in our club .

'Thank you Mr Chansiri!'

Thirdly I want to say I was wrong in insisting that Steve Bruce wouldn't come to manage Wednesday. 

'I was wrong in insisting Steve Bruce wouldn't come to manage Wednesday.'

Finally I wish Steve Bruce every success possible in his time at Hillsborough and hope he can be given that rarest gift from the fans....

Patience. 

Guest gizowl

Well done Mr Chansiri, he's trying his upmost to get our club where it belongs, Steve Bruce will bring a wealth of experience on how to run a club properly from top to bottom, which I'm sure Mr chansiri will learn a lot from, I feel far happier now about how the club will operate football wise and behind the scenes, we need to back the latest developments and start turning out in force and rid the club of the negativity that's crept in over the last year. WAWAW. U T O

Do we think that DC might reconsider his ticket pricing policy? It doesn’t effect me too much, as the extra cost gets lost in the cost of the whole travel package. However, I can imagine it’s a different matter for supporters in Sheffield, who maybe can’t get to every game, but when they go, want to take their kids. We do have the extra capacity, if we can find a way of pricing all tickets so we don’t lose revenue, but fill up the ground

Sadly, evidence suggests that, in the past, there hasn’t been the sort of take up to make this a viable proposition. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I know a couple of wednesday fans who arnt happy with this appointment.

Im undecided but it might be fun watching whats going to happen

Not everyone is overawed.

Let me guess, ‘he’s played for and managed pigs’. These will be the same idiots that prevented Warnock coming here.

Anyway, we should just try and enjoy the ride. Every managerial appointment carries a risk but Bruce ticks all of the boxes in terms of profiling 

Edited by Ash76

6 hours ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Must admit things looked bad before the fans forum but fair play to him he has turned things around big time! I'm optimistic about the future

:Chansiri:

Ok we have a change of manager that’s a positive move  , to say he has turned things round big time is a bit much I reckon , Address ticket prices and I may agree with you and your optimism .

41 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Let me guess, ‘he’s played for and managed pigs’. These will be the same idiots that prevented Warnock coming here.

Anyway, we should just try and enjoy the ride. Every managerial appointment carries a risk but Bruce ticks all of the boxes in terms of profiling 

I still say if the vocal minority didn't drive Colin away from our club we would have been in the EPL long ago.

A complete Masterstroke by the narrow minded few.

Bruce does tick all the boxes and there are exciting times ahead.