Thanks to Mr Chansiri from all true Owls

Dc has done us another solid rather than chuck the towel in despite some of the overly harsh criticism he received, due mainly to other people wasting chunks of his money.

Bruce's appointment is a positive statement of intent and brings back alot of optimism imo 

Edited by Ash77

He doesn't go out of his way to make mistakes.

He's a bit mardy, like a lot of us and doesn't like to admit when he's wrong. He spits dummy out when people have a pop.

But he's trying and wants success.

Hopefully he's learnt now that we are usually right :)

Guest Jack the Hat
21 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Must admit things looked bad before the fans forum but fair play to him he has turned things around big time! I'm optimistic about the future

:Chansiri:

I think the fans had whipped it up into a frenzy. Yeah he made lots of mistakes , taken bad advice and appointed the wrong managers. But he always seemed to love the club and put his money where his mouth is - which he has done again. I hope he stays and hasn't been put off by the noisy minority who said some awful things about him. With a clued up DC and decent manager we will go a long way. Thanks DC.

5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I know a couple of wednesday fans who arnt happy with this appointment.

Im undecided but it might be fun watching whats going to happen

Not everyone is overawed.

Whatever fans opinion on Bruce the signal it sends is a positive one, ie DC is listening, learning and acting positively.

This is a timely appointment with season ticket sales in mind and gives us renewed hope of getting back on track sooner rather than later.

If ticket prices are tweaked he could have regular attendances closer to 30k which brings with it assorted benefits.

Hope this is one of many steps in the right direction.

Well done DC.

10 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I know a couple of wednesday fans who arnt happy with this appointment.

Im undecided but it might be fun watching whats going to happen

Not everyone is overawed.

Whoever you appoint as manager it's always a risk, but other than Colin no one has a better record at this level. Realistically for us (at least on paper) this is as good as it gets.

I have been fiercely critical of the chairman in recent times but would like to thank him. At least we have a manager who has been in the English game and knows what he is doing. I just hope he takes charge of the recruitment and we bring in players who we need, not just look good. 

I honestly though we would have seen lights out at Hillsborough before we would have seen this. The future will hopefully be very bright. 

DC cannot win, he pays out millions, takes some abuse and wants the best for the club.

What some of the so called fans have done is just beyond belief

Now lets get behind him, he has listened and appointed a good English manager who knows this league.  He cannot please every `fan'  who thinks they know best

• Like 1

Guest Maxine

He's made loads of mistakes but lets hope this is a turning point what a chance we have to turn everything around. Well done Chansiri. 

Thanks ?  For what ? Running his business properly. Sorry I don’t understand that . I’m happy with the appointment of Bruce and the job bullen has done, but I’m not thankful for anything . I just want an end to the stupidity at the club, run it properly and cut out the mind boggling decisions 

• Haha 1