Welcome to SWFC - OMAR DAMBA

22 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

GOAL ! No dance pole so OMAR DAMBA DO D SAMBA !

Why was i singing that to the baby shark tune..

Omar Damba du do du do du do Omar Damba du do du do do do..then Brucie shark du do du do do Brucie shark du do du do do with my arms flapping like sharks..

3 hours ago, ANDY said:

Damba signs pro Owls deal

Just now

Large

“It’s an historic club and I’m here to give everything and help the team. I want to score goals.

“I want to play for the first team and I will give my everything to get there.

“The people have been very nice with me, I feel comfortable and they are helping me, so I’m happy.”

Where's his left leg ?

I think we've been sold a pup  (again).

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

Damba signs pro Owls deal

Just now

Large

Young striker Omar Damba has signed his first professional contract with the Owls after a successful trial period with the club’s Development Squad.

The forward has featured for Neil Thompson’s Under-23s in recent weeks and joins from soccer academy RIASA, where former Owls skipper Rob Jones is head academy coach.

Damba said: “I’m very happy, it’s my first professional contract and I’m looking forward to start.

omar-damba_first-contract.jpg 

“It’s an historic club and I’m here to give everything and help the team. I want to score goals.

“I want to play for the first team and I will give my everything to get there.

“The people have been very nice with me, I feel comfortable and they are helping me, so I’m happy.”

Have the people in the background been photoshopped in by L S Lowrey?:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Good to se over the last couple of months  how we have been signing much youth talent. Looks like we have learned a bit of something from the Hurst debacle.

One point, though. Keep their relatives away from the sphere of influence.

I see Hirst is tearing up the Belgian 2nd division...2 goals in 16 

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

I see Hirst is tearing up the Belgian 2nd division...2 goals in 16 

Good  for him. Pity it isn't the Bulgarian 2nd. No sympathy with either him or his money-grabbing Dad. As far as i'm concerned, I lost interest when his Dad told us there was no way HIS lad was going to play for Wed., and intimated that Wed. had f88ked up HIS career. A very pleasant man on the face of it, but so bitter.

8 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Good  for him. Pity it isn't the Bulgarian 2nd. No sympathy with either him or his money-grabbing Dad. As far as i'm concerned, I lost interest when his Dad told us there was no way HIS lad was going to play for Wed., and intimated that Wed. had f88ked up HIS career. A very pleasant man on the face of it, but so bitter.

It was John smiths that f88ked up HIS career....

21 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Good to se over the last couple of months  how we have been signing much youth talent. Looks like we have learned a bit of something from the Hurst debacle.

One point, though. Keep their relatives away from the sphere of influence.

It's worked out well for Hirst lol

You're right we have upped our game with regards to youth. I don't want us to particularly become a selling club however if the opportunity's come to make some money on these youngsters we need to be all over that too.