Welcome to SWFC - OMAR DAMBA

Damba signs pro Owls deal

Just now

Large

Young striker Omar Damba has signed his first professional contract with the Owls after a successful trial period with the club’s Development Squad.

The forward has featured for Neil Thompson’s Under-23s in recent weeks and joins from soccer academy RIASA, where former Owls skipper Rob Jones is head academy coach.

Damba said: “I’m very happy, it’s my first professional contract and I’m looking forward to start.

omar-damba_first-contract.jpg 

“It’s an historic club and I’m here to give everything and help the team. I want to score goals.

“I want to play for the first team and I will give my everything to get there.

“The people have been very nice with me, I feel comfortable and they are helping me, so I’m happy.”

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Damba signs pro Owls deal

Just now

Large

Young striker Omar Damba has signed his first professional contract with the Owls after a successful trial period with the club’s Development Squad.

The forward has featured for Neil Thompson’s Under-23s in recent weeks and joins from soccer academy RIASA, where former Owls skipper Rob Jones is head academy coach.

Damba said: “I’m very happy, it’s my first professional contract and I’m looking forward to start.

omar-damba_first-contract.jpg 

“It’s an historic club and I’m here to give everything and help the team. I want to score goals.

“I want to play for the first team and I will give my everything to get there.

“The people have been very nice with me, I feel comfortable and they are helping me, so I’m happy.”

Holy sheeite...he's pacy...he's in two places at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

BOB BAR DAMBA

Typical of our fan base- Slating the lad before he’s even kicked a ball for the first team....

WTF:lol

Edited by Tudders
  • Haha 6