He's no agent for them.

Since the announcement was made earlier today i'm being bombarded with messages from those unoriginal lot calling him Agent Bruce. No doubt we'll hear this every time we don't win under his leadership. Let's just show them that the City is ours and Hopefully Steve Bruce will prove a 'Massive success.  

Not the same though.

He was a pap manager for us, but Danny Wilson will still always be a Wednesday legend.

Bruce managed them for a very short period then left suddenly and they all decided they hated him... If they suddenly decided to take him back as their ''undercover man'' it would be one massive contradiction....

That's not like them

:duntmatter:

Just now, Bing Cosby said:

Not the same though.

He was a pap manager for us, but Danny Wilson will still always be a Wednesday legend.

Bruce managed them for a very short period then left suddenly and they all decided they hated him... If they suddenly decided to take him back as their ''undercover man'' it would be one massive contradiction....

That's not like them

:duntmatter:

It shows they are worried. Difference is we are glad he's here. No shoes being flung in our car park.

I think using the term Agent can be witty.

When Danny was “Agent Wilson” it used to make me laugh. And, proved to be providential, considering the Miind the Gap season.

The fact Wilson was in charge and we’d called him Agent - made it even funnier.

Knowing how the Blades always mess everything up - Bruce might well be a Double Agent, and get us promoted, at their expense.

13 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Since the announcement was made earlier today i'm being bombarded with messages from those unoriginal lot calling him Agent Bruce. No doubt we'll hear this every time we don't win under his leadership. Let's just show them that the City is ours and Hopefully Steve Bruce will prove a 'Massive success.  

I have no trouble with them lot I just block them as soon as break cover.

Ignoring them is biggest put down you can give.

It’s not like Wilson is it? DW played for us at one of the the top times in our history and won a cup with us. If it was someone who’d done that for them, then it might be different; but as Sheffield United haven’t won a cup in living memory it’s unlikely to  ever be a problem.

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

It shows they are worried. Difference is we are glad he's here. No shoes being flung in our car park.

There's the difference between us and them. We welcome our new manager and barely even remember that he had a short spell with them 20 years ago.

They hold an embarrassing car park protest whilst he's being appointed, saying "sack the pig" - in the shadow of their statue of a Wednesday legend. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Im more concerned you associate with the unwashed from across the city. 

30 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

I'm sure there's someone who is savvy on social media can show you how to block your friends

55 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Your friends with pigs?

WTF:

5 hours ago, RevOwl said:

None of them had a good word to say about him ...... until today .......