BRUCE - Meets squad - Wipes slate clean

14 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Id love nothing better if Bruce can get the best out of Abdi .There is no doubting he is a quality player who would be a massive asset to us if we can get him fit and in the team.

I dont think even Bruce can do that . 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Talking of abdi I wonder if that cretin will be trying to get a regular spot in the team now Bruce is here? Doubt it tho why play for your money when you can earn it for nowt 

You have any evidence as to why Abdi might be a cretin?

1 minute ago, FinnishOwl said:

What were the actual words he said? What I read here was a bit confusing and could have been lost in translation.

Abdu told DC he was fit to play and even posted about it on social media but when the time came he said he was injured and that seemed to have pïssed dc off , He singled him out in the fan forums for not wanting to play basically 

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

Talking of abdi I wonder if that cretin will be trying to get a regular spot in the team now Bruce is here? Doubt it tho why play for your money when you can earn it for nowt 

Perhaps unlike his two predecessors Bruce will be able to get something out him.

Its a a clean slate for all so maybe hold fire on the denigratory comments until Bruce has at least got his feet under the table.

2 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Perhaps unlike his two predecessors Bruce will be able to get something out him.

Its a a clean slate for all so maybe hold fire on the denigratory comments until Bruce has at least got his feet under the table.

Yea no doubt he’s a good player when we signed him the thought of him and ff back together again was :goalie: , Maybe Bruce will do a good job with him but that’s what I think of him at the moment he’s welcome to change my mind

24 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Bodes well for Westwood’s immediate place in the side that Bruce signed him for Sunderland In 2011. Obviously liked him back then and, knowing the championship as well he does, will know he’s still top class. 

Yep Westwood will be staying as will others like bannan etc I'd have thought 

3 hours ago, FinnishOwl said:

I seriously wish he is considered if he is fit to play. We don't have the luxury of excessive resources right now so we must use what we have.

Thing is, at the minute to be considered he'd be up against Reach or Bannan for one of those attacking midfield spots and I just couldn't see him doing it. 

Well, That and the fact that the chairman thinks he's been conning us...

3 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

You have any evidence as to why Abdi might be a cretin?

What doesn't float? A biscuit! (after becoming water logged)

What also doesn't float? A cretin!

Therefore, if Abdi doesn't float he must be a cretin!

THROW HIM INTO THE RIVER DON!

King-Arthur-and-Patsy-monty-python-380178_800_441_4926.jpg.fdcf00ef24f975f3ccd0fad8ddab5c1d.jpg

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, FinnishOwl said:

Exactly. Boyd was deemed a lost case but has been reborn at least temporarily. The skills are all there but I don't know if he's frozen by Chansiri so may be completely out of consideration.

If Abdi is the lost cause that he appears to be then why arent the club looking to pay his contract up and have done? Need rid of leeches.

15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Id love nothing better if Bruce can get the best out of Abdi .There is no doubting he is a quality player who would be a massive asset to us if we can get him fit and in the team.

Don’t think even a trip to Lourdes would mend his crippled limbs. Bruce May be a good manager but he isn’t a miracle worker.