I would say 95% of Owls have already wrote this season off and with the exception of the Hull match January's fixtures look winnable even with Dross still in charge. So does it really matter we have to wait 4 weeks till he turns up. He still going to be having a huge input into what's going on at the club so can everyone just calm down and get behind the club. 

Im one of the 5% who still fancies us to make a late surge into 6th place pipping the scrubbers from across town on the last day of the season. Now that would be funny.

4 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

I would say 95% of Owls have already wrote this season off and with the exception of the Hull match January's fixtures look winnable even with Dross still in charge. So does it really matter we have to wait 4 weeks till he turns up. He still going to be having a huge input into what's going on at the club so can everyone just calm down and get behind the club. 

Im one of the 5% who still fancies us to make a late surge into 6th place pipping the scrubbers from across town on the last day of the season. Now that would be funny.

Always said that this squad of players is good enough to get us in to the top six.

At the moment, I'd take us finishing 12-15 pts behind them but beating United in the play-offs but

we've got to see how we go month by month. The January fixtures are going to be massive now.

Its Wednesday so it could still go either way. I think Ipswich, Reading and Bolton will drop and there are too many teams between us and the playoffs to make it realistic.

That being said you never know in this league. 

The "easy" ones are usually the ones we balls up! 

11 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Its Wednesday so it could still go either way. I think Ipswich, Reading and Bolton will drop and there are too many teams between us and the playoffs to make it realistic.

That being said you never know in this league. 

The "easy" ones are usually the ones we balls up! 

Spot on with your hunch on those three getting relegated methinks,wonder what the odds are?

23 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Spot on with your hunch on those three getting relegated methinks,wonder what the odds are?

Normally I think someone will fall into trouble late on but I just can't see them pulling clear. 

Ipswich sacking McCarthy was a massive mistake!