Ins and outs

On 03/01/2019 at 08:55, hirstys_achilles said:

Need to keep our best players. I hope Bruce is looking at no player over 28. Max contract length in line to keep them at club up to 30 years old. Players with proven history of being able to play a full season. Fit, strong and athletic with speed are what we short of. I think if we can get 3 players in quickly we might scrape a promotion playoff place. Regardless of where we finish in the table for next season we need a major shake up. 3 or 4 players in the current team need retaining.Apart from the out of contract players come june FF can be sold for me. He been injury prone and has shown very little form when playing intermittently. Fox may fetch some money and is deffo not prem quality. I really hope Keiren Lee can get fit and earn a 1 year extension to his contract. Most fans realise the current team has far to many injury prone players and very few quality players who are prem team quality. Reach is about the only player who could play in prem. Selling him now would be a massive mistake.

I agree only I hope he brings in no-one over 25/26. If we're on a 2 year plan to get promoted, anyone we bring in needs to be saleable in 2/3 years.