Ins and outs

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

This but another right back as I really don't rate Iorfa think he's poor. Don't have any suggestions tho.

Athough Burke would be good if look to buy a central midfielder and use Reach out wide as a lot of our goals come from reach crosses.

Manchester Utd have a young right back who I’ve seen on their tv channel. Don’t recall his name, but he’s USA/Nigerian, and plays for their U23, tall, and very quick Looks a good prospect

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

I've not seen him play much but I've heard he is like lightening.

Perhaps he means Pscey Witter off Dawson's Creek. 

Re Elmohamady...

why do people think he will instantly come to us cos of Bruce?

what if Villa dont want rid, sounds like hes a regular in their side.

All Villa players wont just follow Bruce, they already at a big club on big wages with more chance of going up than us.

Bruce will have his targets that prob had ideas of for Villa in Jan had he not got the boot.

13 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

SLOW DOWN FFS. 

Bruce sold players worth £60 million + when at Hull. Spending less than £16 million of it. *don't forget Hull also 'had' over £300 million from 2 promotions to prem during his time. 

Bruce sold £44 million, spent £30 million while at Villa. 

His track record at previous clubs suggests that he will be expected to do the same at Hillsborough. Sell for top dollar, use contacts to replace, hope to find a diamond. I fully expect big players to leave between now and August, with us spending a fraction of what we bring in. If that doesn't happen, I'll be more worried. 

Yeah yeah but he can only work when he's got gazillions to spend, you're just using facts to spoil the discussion. 

I wasn’t a fan of Jos. I was however a fan of his push for us to look at players around 23, particularly younger players who haven’t quite made the cut yet in the premiership.

That way, if we don’t get promoted in line with planning, the players still have their best to come. 

We have  too many players at the end of their careers but demanding our highest wages. 

Considering how many youth players the top clubs have, there must be so many players worth looking at. 

21 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

I think Cahill is a good shout. Talk on Radio 5 was that Chelsea are wanting a big clear out and Cahill is surplus.

He's out of contract wonder if he is up for playing for the club he supports. Wages would be a problem though I reckon.

17 hours ago, sage owl said:

Williams from Huddersfield on loan for rest of season would be a good fit for us, looked a good championship midfielder when at reading.

He's also on the list of out of contract players in the Summer so loan with a view to making it permanent? Thing is, Huddersfield might have one eye on relegation in which case they'd like to try and keep hold.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I read somewhere that he's pulling £110k per week with Chelski, ffs.

Sometimes with some players, it comes a to a stage in their careers when its not about money but more about playing for the club you've supported all you life. Having said that it's still unlikely to happen.

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Sometimes with some players, it comes a to a stage in their careers when its not about money but more about playing for the club you've supported all you life. Having said that it's still unlikely to happen.

Wishful thinking as David Jones is a wednesday fan and he’s happy to take his 300k per week :rolleyes: