The Official 'Why does he not start until 1st Feb' Conspiracy Theory Thread

28 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I saw a photo of Alan Brazil the other day and didn't even know it was Alan Brazil. Even when someone pointed out to me that it was Alan Brazil. I still couldn't recognise Alan Brazil from the image starting back at me. 

We all get out of shape a bit, let ourselves go. 

But Alan Brazil isn't even Alan Brazil any more. He looks like something from Men in black that has eaten Alan Brazil.

Even now I'm not sure of it was actually Alan Brazil. 

I've seen some lovely Brazilians in my time

In between Dull and Villa, Bruce last a shed load of weight. In order to maximise next summers transfer budget, Chansiri is having him do a 30 day “Rocky 4 style montage esc” fitness video, which he feels will sell like “hot cakes” having looked at the current clientele attending Hillsborough at the moment. Plans are to sell it at the new “summer” Wednesday pop-up shop in Crystal Peaks.

Ready for next season they will be thinner seats and shirts which will complement our new slim shapes and ensure we are maximising the fans revenue stream.

and people think Chansiri doesn’t have a plan? 

lol

Edited by Stevelknievel
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

I saw a photo of Alan Brazil the other day and didn't even know it was Alan Brazil. Even when someone pointed out to me that it was Alan Brazil. I still couldn't recognise Alan Brazil from the image starting back at me. 

But Alan Brazil isn't even Alan Brazil any more. He looks like something from Men in black that has eaten Alan Brazil.

Who is it you're on about Snoots ?  lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jamie_W said:

This was discussed yesterday on Five Live and in yesterday’s Bruce thread.

He has said during negotiations that he has family commitments through January, he lost his parents last year as most will know and has wanted to spend time with his family during this time. The details of his commitments are obviously his own business.

We had identified him as the right man for the job and have stated that we are willing to wait to get him in. This willingness is possibly a large reason why he’s agreed to come.

Given how we have picked up under Bullen and have begun to reintegrate players now that joker has left, I’m happy to give Bruce the time he needs so he can return satisfied he hasn’t rushed back to something he isn’t ready for.

Am I doing this right?

Sounds about right.

It sounds like the rest of this season will be assessing and getting a squad assembled to go for it next season

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Jabba the hut?