1st February

7 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Not suggesting you're wrong but name and shame. Coukd stir up some interesting rebuttals at least.  WTF:

They are easy to spot just look at Agents threads and you will see names crop who ask for proof and try and defend the indefensible. 

I think they are best left to rot.

• Haha 1

In this modern age with so many backroom staff virtually every top club in the country could still run ok without there manager being there on a day to day basis.

He will be on the phone everyday to who he needs to be on the phone to.  

Just has his own reasons why he can't be away from home at the moment for days on end.

8 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

In this modern age with so many backroom staff virtually every top club in the country could still run ok without there manager being there on a day to day basis.

He will be on the phone everyday to who he needs to be on the phone to.  

Just has his own reasons why he can't be away from home at the moment for days on end.

I think a lot of clubs have operated like this for a while depending who the manager was.

Brian Clough was well known for only being at Forest on non match days only about once a week.

39 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

So whats the deal with this?

• Needs more time with his family?
  • Terms of Villa pay off means he can't manage another team until after January?

Overall I think its a good appointment but if we're treating it like he's doing us a favour and bending to his every whim isn't this a bit concerning.

FFS

1 hour ago, beloved_aunt said:

So whats the deal with this?

• Needs more time with his family?
  • Terms of Villa pay off means he can't manage another team until after January?

Overall I think its a good appointment but if we're treating it like he's doing us a favour and bending to his every whim isn't this a bit concerning.

I have a mate who's ITK, bruce's agreed with ff if he gets any community service, he'll av' some time off to give him a hand picking kfc boxes up outa the hedge bottoms, expecting it to be clear for 1/2/19.

18 hours ago, beloved_aunt said:

So you don't think its in any way a bit weird/of concern/worth a mention/something to be discussed?

No its tedious to the extreme, wish we could discuss subjects on the back of evidence, not assumptions, speculations or downright lies. As so often is the case.  

There will be a rational reason why its Feb 1st, probably because it will give DC the chance to pick the team and freeze players out.