Breaking News STEVE BRUCE CONFIRMED AS NEW SWFC MANAGER

4 hours ago, steveger said:

That's told me then..............bit of humour nothing more, nothing less, i can't wait for him to get started as i think he will do very well with us as he's a proper manager.....

I had a word with myself but i replied and told myself to "relax and chill out"

Ignore him fella, probably sits on the south stand telling the farters off. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So does the February 1st start date make people think it is because of family commitment (although I thought Barbados was that) or maybe that he has something with Villa that means he can’t manage another team until that date. 

Maybe something to do with a Villa in Barbados lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pingybop said:

Think he gets it fella, doesn’t mean he has to agree with it though. Neither do I or many others I’d assume. 

Dont get me wrong, I’m all for a bit of banter and humour - although I can’t be arsed to comment much on here due to the constant decent into meaningless arguements.

But let’s use the pic of him in the mobility scooter as an example - fat shaming, nothing else. Now to be clear I’m not offended by it, but DD is correct in saying it’s bad taste. How is it any different to the recent issue Westwood had on twitter which most of us agree was and unacceptable? 

Think people just just need to take a step back and seriously think about what they’re posting.

Honestly mate you need to bore off with your PC nonsense. If you want to have a serious discussion in your safe space where nobody uses any gender specific pronouns then maybe you should start commenting exclusively on guardian articles and private momentum groups on Facebook. :carlos: