Breaking News STEVE BRUCE CONFIRMED AS NEW SWFC MANAGER

16 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I love chips 

and women... fit women .... dirty fit women. 

Women and chips together would be wrong though. 

Hang on hang on. While we are all being so touchy and pc, why does it have to be a fit woman? Fat women have rights too, and they are more likely to like chips, and you.

Just now, Plonk said:

Hang on hang on. While we are all being so touchy and pc, why does it have to be a fit woman? Fat women have rights too, and they are more likely to like chips, and you.

I think you are thinking to literal about this. 

This is a question of ideals, and to

PICK ONE. If you had a choice you would

pick a fit one wouldn’t you? Unless you would single out the old boiler in the room because she would be great full. 

Hmmm actually you may have a point, 

your combining chips and fat birds though ... can’t allow that

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I think you are thinking to literal about this. 

This is a question of ideals, and to

PICK ONE. If you had a choice you would

pick a fit one wouldn’t you? Unless you would single out the old boiler in the room because she would be great full. 

Hmmm actually you may have a point, 

your combining chips and fat birds though ... can’t allow that

"great full" :biggrin: Of chips, no doubt.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Also, when i come power your rights will

be stripped from you when your dress size starts with a 2.... something. Thems the rules 

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Great Manager - can't wait for it all to settle down and see where we go..

Also find all this "abuse" / daft pictures we are showing of him really bad taste and some of you need to have a word with yourselves.

Agreed, nobody likes a joke more than me, but some of the stuff on here Regards Chansiri and now with Bruce is personal and offensive, get a grip and show a bit of respect. Chansiri has been badly advised in the past and dropped some clangers, but he's an honorable bloke who wants the best for us, this is the start of him trying to put things right, and he's prepared to put his money where his mouth is. So the fans need to get down there in big numbers to get our great club back to the promise land. 

25 minutes ago, darklord said:

Women and chips together?

Of course it works,  its called fish and chips

To you sir I say you don’t understand the rules, the women you pick do not need to have a John west aroma, they can be clean. 

Shall i I put you in the women camp? I have a spread sheet going on 

10 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Agreed, nobody likes a joke more than me, but some of the stuff on here Regards Chansiri and now with Bruce is personal and offensive, get a grip and show a bit of respect. Chansiri has been badly advised in the past and dropped some clangers, but he's an honorable bloke who wants the best for us, this is the start of him trying to put things right, and he's prepared to put his money where his mouth is. So the fans need to get down there in big numbers to get our great club back to the promise land. 

Agree the abuse side of things, DC in particular on this, but people have mocked other people (especially in the public eye) for century’s - hurtful or not it’s going to happen I’m afraid 

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Agree the abuse side of things, DC in particular on this, but people have mocked other people (especially in the public eye) for century’s - hurtful or not it’s going to happen I’m afraid 

Yes but this is our club where we all want to get back where we belong, yes we pay our money and have our opinions, but those running and managing the club need to know we are 100% behind them and appreciate their efforts and funding, how do you think Steve Bruce's wife and family will feel when she sees some of this stuff on the website, and the Chansiri family when he goes back to Thailand to ask for more funding? 

28 minutes ago, gizowl said:

I couldn't agree more

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

NO STEVE .... let’s get this quite clear.

CHIPS AND WOMEN Not CHIPS WITH WOMEN. 

Jesus Christ it’s like trying to tell my kids not to play with their own poo .... how many times 

It might give @OWLERTON GHOST ideas for one of his themed nights.:stuwinky: