Breaking News STEVE BRUCE CONFIRMED AS NEW SWFC MANAGER

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Did you get offended by the way that Spitting Image caricatured people in public?

I did mate to be honest the way they ridiculed that lovely Margaret Thatcher lady caused me numerous sleepless nights, these days i have a portable safe space though when i get triggered and my lip starts trembling....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Amazed some people still don't get Owlstalk humour.

Think he gets it fella, doesn’t mean he has to agree with it though. Neither do I or many others I’d assume. 

Dont get me wrong, I’m all for a bit of banter and humour - although I can’t be arsed to comment much on here due to the constant decent into meaningless arguements.

But let’s use the pic of him in the mobility scooter as an example - fat shaming, nothing else. Now to be clear I’m not offended by it, but DD is correct in saying it’s bad taste. How is it any different to the recent issue Westwood had on twitter which most of us agree was and unacceptable? 

Think people just just need to take a step back and seriously think about what they’re posting.

• Haha 1

People have different opinions in life and that's great, no one is right and no one is wrong in their own eyes, it's banter that's all so let's move on and get along as it's really not worth getting upset about and squabbling like 5 year old's over, i appreciate that not everyone has the same sense of humour or even finds things funny, no promble, each to their own....

I love you all....:cool:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, steveger said:

I did mate to be honest the way they ridiculed that lovely Margaret Thatcher lady caused me numerous sleepless nights, these days i have a portable safe space though when i get triggered and my lip starts trembling....

Come on Steveger, It's our free kick you must retreat 200 miles. Take your pick, Dumfries & Galloway or Firth of Fourth but you must get behind the line of shaving cream, North of Hadrian's Wall until Bruce has settled. lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steveger said:

People have different opinions in life and that's great, no one is right and no one is wrong in their own eyes, it's banter that's all so let's move on and get along as it's really not worth getting upset about and squabbling like 5 year old's over, i appreciate that not everyone has the same sense of humour or even finds things funny, no promble, each to their own....

LIAR!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Come on Steveger, It's our free kick you must retreat 200 miles. Take your pick, Dumfries & Galloway or Firth of Fourth but you must get behind the line of shaving cream, North of Hadrian's Wall until Bruce has settled. lol 

Nooooooooooooooo, don't make me go back up there.... it's horrible......... can i have a public flogging instead?.... even an amputation or summat, just don't make me go back!!!!

nasty man....:duntmatter:

4 minutes ago, pingybop said:

Think he gets it fella, doesn’t mean he has to agree with it though. Neither do I or many others I’d assume. 

Dont get me wrong, I’m all for a bit of banter and humour - although I can’t be arsed to comment much on here due to the constant decent into meaningless arguements.

But let’s use the pic of him in the mobility scooter as an example - fat shaming, nothing else. Now to be clear I’m not offended by it, but DD is correct in saying it’s bad taste. How is it any different to the recent issue Westwood had on twitter which most of us agree was and unacceptable? 

Think people just just need to take a step back and seriously think about what they’re posting.

Agree.. the dinner lady stuff is mildly amusing as are lots of the other gifs produced..  the mobility/fat stuff is just bad taste..

Owlstalk humour is sometimes brilliant and considering I've been here 5 million years I totally get it.. 

Lets just get on with good humour stuff.

11 minutes ago, steveger said:

I love Celtic.

16 minutes ago, steveger said:

What a snowflake

• Haha 4