Breaking News STEVE BRUCE CONFIRMED AS NEW SWFC MANAGER

39 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Michael Brown on SKY.  The lovelly reputable gentleman that luckily informed us about the contract dispute about our senior players.

He's got a trustable face only your mother and your dog would love.

I would like to point out my dog has taste.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Great Manager - can't wait for it all to settle down and see where we go..

Also find all this "abuse" / daft pictures we are showing of him really bad taste and some of you need to have a word with yourselves.

That's told me then..............bit of humour nothing more, nothing less, i can't wait for him to get started as i think he will do very well with us as he's a proper manager.....

I had a word with myself but i replied and told myself to "relax and chill out"

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Also find all this "abuse" / daft pictures we are showing of him really bad taste and some of you need to have a word with yourselves.

Do you think someone like him hasn't heard it all a million times before?

It's banter.

He would probably laugh at it himself. I doubt it would have the slightest effect whatsoever about his thoughts on the job and the club.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

That's told me then..............bit of humour nothing more, nothing less, i can't wait for him to get started as i think he will do very well with us as he's a proper manager.....

I had a word with myself but i replied and told myself to "relax and chill out"

I'd plus this 10 times if I could Steve.

I'm extremely excited about finally having a proper manager in charge, and that's exactly what Steve Bruce is!

I'm pretty sure me thinking he looks like a dinner lady doesn't stop me from respecting him. 

Think people need to spend less time being offended...

UTO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bing Cosby said:

I'm extremely excited about finally having a proper manager in charge, and that's exactly what Steve Bruce is!

I'm pretty sure me thinking he looks like a dinner lady doesn't stop me from respecting him. 

UTO

I agree just banter and i'm way fatter than him....:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bing Cosby said:

UTO

Not offended personally pal..  just think it's constantly bad taste..  tell you what post a pic of yourself and lets all photoshop your mug into every pic possible

and use it on a daily basis.

6 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Do you think someone like him hasn't heard it all a million times before?

It's banter.

He would probably laugh at it himself. I doubt it would have the slightest effect whatsoever about his thoughts on the job and the club.

Banter’s funny, these ridiculous mock ups aren’t.

So called Wednesdayites mocking the new manager before he even starts are doing the pigs job for them .......... is this really what this once half decent site has degenerated to?

Just now, Doctor Duran said:

Not offended personally pal..  just think it's constantly bad taste..  tell you what post a pic of yourself and lets all photoshop your mug into every pic possible

and use it on a daily basis.

Did you get offended by the way that Spitting Image caricatured people in public?