Ground Sold !

Can income from the sale of the ground actually be used to offset P&S overspend? It would seem strange that expenditure on ground improvements & maintenance is disregarded for P&S purposes but income from selling the ground is included.

1 minute ago, fatbloke said:

Don’t come on here much now because of all the bile and vitriol,mrboard member ,just thought I would bring a bit of cheer to the table should have known better with people like yourself steering the ship ,The truth will out!

Bit of cheer?

We've sold our historic ground for a hugely inflated price, which will never get passed the football league, in the vain hope that we can p*ss it all up the wall in one last throw of the dice to get us promoted...

Hate to see you try and post bad news.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Herd from a good sorce Mr C has sold ground to family member for £30 mill ,thus clearing debts and providing Mr Bruce with funds for transfer window !

sorce [sic] you mean you read the rumour on here?

Just now, gillyno9 said:

See what pans out........ no point insulting people for sharing things they have heard. I heard an interesting story on what really happened between jos and Sam Hutchinson....... might share it tomorrow.

Probably took pi.ss of his tasche and t’old Jos took it to heart.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gillyno9 said:

See what pans out........ no point insulting people for sharing things they have heard. I heard an interesting story on what really happened between jos and Sam Hutchinson....... might share it tomorrow.

Don't bother.

The fat mans a pig, stands out like a sore trotter.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, gillyno9 said:

Sure I first broke this “story” last week!!!!! Keep up old boy 

Not claming to have broke story as stated before ,this was heard in boardroom dining room pre match today just putting it out there,I hope it’s true the guy that told me is usually spot on ,but some of the key board trolls on here just want their arses slapping and being sent to bed 

2 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Not claming to have broke story as stated before ,this was heard in boardroom dining room pre match today just putting it out there,I hope it’s true the guy that told me is usually spot on ,but some of the key board trolls on here just want their arses slapping and being sent to bed 

Wasn’t meant as a dig. I started a thread on this last week and it got a mixed reaction tbh. No harm in passing on info we hear. Suppose proof will be in the pudding! 

15 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Can income from the sale of the ground actually be used to offset P&S overspend? It would seem strange that expenditure on ground improvements & maintenance is disregarded for P&S purposes but income from selling the ground is included.

Yes and the latter isn't excluded btw

Ground improvements are a fixed asset hence not part of income and expenditure under basic accounting rules

Just now, gillyno9 said:

Wasn’t meant as a dig. I started a thread on this last week and it got a mixed reaction tbh. No harm in passing on info we hear. Suppose proof will be in the pudding! 

As I said just don’t get all the neg poo but if wrong I won’t post any more threads on here not worth the agg 

47 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Herd from a good sorce Mr C has sold ground to family member for £30 mill ,thus clearing debts and providing Mr Bruce with funds for transfer window !

Was it this lot who told you ? 

See the source image

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Haha 3