I never understand why defenders are allowed to run infront of an attacker shielding the ball then stop running and fall over and it's always a foul.

Then matias stood his ground and it's a foul against him. Plus players are aloud to use Nuhiu as a ladder and nothing is ever given.

Wasn't the worst ref but 2nd half he just gave them absolutely everything and was totally inconsistent.

26 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Hmmmm....when their player caught the ball in the first half (thinking it had gone out), surely that's a yellow card ?

Deliberate handball, yellow card all day long. Basic for a ref that. Elbow smashed into Fletchers face. Gives a free kick but no card. Abysmal.

3 minutes ago, ipswichowl said:

2 wins and no comments on refs. Dropped points from winning positions in 2 games and problems with the refs.  Guess we need to find a way of upping the standards of referees so we can get 3 points more often.

I wasn't at the other 3 and just saying what I saw. 

I have also seen threads about bad refs when we have won tbf.

I never understand why a thread titled "Ref" always gets people coming in defending them. It's obviously going to be a whinge. I am guessing the ref sympathizers are referees themselves.......

1 minute ago, zico.b said:

He was a n0bhead though.

The ref against WBA did ok, it was his watch that was not performing properly.

Fair enough if he was, I wasn't there / watched on tv so cant comment.  Just seems comments/blame is only attached when we lose.  Seems to imply the games are only won if we get a good ref and lost if they're bad.  Wonder what the view is from the opponents.

Just now, Carl Shutt is God said:

I wasn't at the other 3 and just saying what I saw. 

I have also seen threads about bad refs when we have won tbf.

I never understand why a thread titled "Ref" always gets people coming in defending them. It's obviously going to be a whinge. I am guessing the ref sympathizers are referees themselves.......

Ha ha. Or people always look for someone else to blame. Perhaps they have issues?