Birmingham goal, was NOT Palmer's fault!

To be fair we should have been more aware tactically, they were looking for that ball all first half, with their no. 10 peeling off to Palmer looking for the knockdown to Adams from a diagonal long ball. The first time they attempted it in the second half it worked. 

4 minutes ago, Eccy Owl said:

To be fair we should have been more aware tactically, they were looking for that ball all first half, with their no. 10 peeling off to Palmer looking for the knockdown to Adams from a diagonal long ball. The first time they attempted it in the second half it worked. 

To be fair HECTOR should have been aware tactically.

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Palmers man was no 7...who was nowhere near the goal...how anyone could fault Palmer I've no idea.

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Anyone saying that's Palmer's fault haven't watched it back, he's in his position about 12 yards from the ball.

Anyonenot understanding (a la above) needs to watch more than just the highlights / look at the photos

19 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

More than one.

If you read the rest of the thread I did take it back having seen the replay, I was sat low down on the kop so live I thought it was Palmer rather than Lees who lost out.

My bad.

He still needs replacing with someone who can cross worth a damn though. 

17 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Not seen it back yet but I felt there was a foul at the time with an arm across one of our players faces preventing him getting goalside 

I was wrong, no foul.

Palmer was no where near at fault btw, not that I needed the replay for that