Man of the match & scores Birmingham (h)

Man of the match  

455 members have voted

1. 1. Your top performer

• Westwood
    • Palmer
    • Fox
    • Hutchinson
    • Lees
    • Hector
    • Boyd
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Reach
    • Matias
    • Nuhiu
    • Winnall

Everyone to a man put a shift in close call between Boyd and fletcher for me brilliant link up from fletcher took his goal well but George Boyd shades tenacity work rate all top notch absolute freak how he covers so much ground continuously gutted we dint snatch all 3 Pts at end which we would’ve thoroughly deserved 

Fletcher for me, top notch again. Work rate throughout, making the defenders work, hold up play and getting into scoring positions.

3 games in under 2 weeks when the previous manager was reluctant to play him 3 times in 3 months.

16 minutes ago, BrumBlue said:

Harlee dean motm

Thought Camp Lee had a great game for you lot, some unorthodox saves but we would have won the game were it not for him. 

Fletcher was outstanding with not enough support around him at times in my opinion 

Hutchinson showed what he can be when he manages himself and the game correctly 

Matias and Boyd did some right running without a great deal coming off 

I thought Bannan was a bit hit and miss at times for his high standards 

Bar 10 daft minutes the central pair in defence looked ok against 2 hard working strikers 

Palmer again was decent without having that little bit of quality at the decisive times 

I thought Reach didn’t do a great deal today and I’m still not convinced with him in that position 

Fox for all this current love in wasn’t great in my opinion either. 

This period under Bullen has set the standard of hard working and purpose within the team - the task is to improve on the quality in the final 3rd and finish games off we should be winning 

Boyd MOM for me,ran close by Hutch and Fletcher,with my Mathias close behind,how on earth we didnt grab all three with those two mamouth goalmouth scrambles is beyond me.

The improvement over the last 4 games has been outstanding and Bullen deserves ALL the credit,especially after some sections called for him to go with Jos.

Love the fact there are so many to choose from today. Despite the goal, I’m really excited about the Lees-Hector partnership with Hutch providing great cover, Bannan was easily the most creative player on the park, thought the workrates of Matias & Boyd were o/s but I go with Fletch - you can’t really ask for much more from a centre forward.

Westwood    -     7    Solid

Palmer    -    7    defended very well but crossing was poor

Lees    -    7    One lapse aside did well

Hector    -    7    Ditto

Fox    -    6    Dodgy at times today

Matias    -    7    Great workrate , would like to see him demand the ball more

Hutchinson    -    7    We look so much better when he plays don't we , what a stupid wasted 5 months under Jos

Bannan    -    7    Some good stuff , some careless stuff

Reach    -    6    Started brightly , faded quite badly

Boyd    -    7    Rarely looked threatening but his endeavour was immense

Fletcher    -     8    Just shades MOM , great finish , worked his nads off , the one thing we got wrong today apart from the goal was not getting supporting players closer to him

SUBS

brought on too late to rate, Nuhiu,s contribution was to lose the ball , lose a header and miss two sitters.