RIP Playoff Hopes

The improvement all across the pitch, is great credit to Bullen (also shows how totally inept Jos was) If this Bruce appointment drags on, and we remain unbeaten, then I’d consider withdrawing our offer to Bruce. Come the summer, we may have better options

• Haha 1

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Did you even watch the game today? 

Bullen has done an immense job picking up from the shambles that Jos left, the only reason we've drawn tye last two is bad luck, we were all over Birmingham today. 

The result today was fair as was last Saturday where we couldn’t hang on against ten men.  We need new ideas from a new coaching team, The recent improvements are down the removal of joss and not down to what bullen has done.  Bullen is part of a failed culture and needs to back to his level with the academy.

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We just cannot finish 

1 goal in each game and pigs are banging in 3 in each 

Says it all

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We just cannot finish 

1 goal in each game and pigs are banging in 3 in each 

Says it all

Phook the pigs, and everything involved with that 3rd rate club.

1 minute ago, Kameron said:

The result today was fair as was last Saturday where we couldn’t hang on against ten men.  We need new ideas from a new coaching team, The recent improvements are down the removal of joss and not down to what bullen has done.  Bullen is part of a failed culture and needs to back to his level with the academy.

There’s a certain amount of truth in this These are the type of performances I would have expected from the start of the season The previous manager was clueless, something often directed at Carlos, but Jos was quite possibly the worst manager I’ve seen at the club. Credit to Bullen though, he has instantly rallied the guys, but yes, we need a proper tactician at the helm. Having said that, I’d trust Bullen to keep us clear of the drop zone, while we consider our options, even if that meant we had to wait until the summer to find the right man

Dreaming unthinkable dreams has been allowed to Owls since at least 1928’s Great Escape and 1929’s championship.

As yet I haven’t heard the BMI-challenged lady sing. Two wins from three for the rest of the season and we’re in the low seventies. Lowest ever promoted points score under the present system, if I remember rightly, was Blackpool (‘09-10) with 70 exactly. Lowest points to reach playoffs was Leicester (‘12-13) with 68.