RIP Playoff Hopes

Guest Kameron

We’re improving but we little chance of making the playoffs.  We need a new man in ASAP and Bullen needs taking away from the first team.  He’s part of the continued failure of the past few seasons, he simply isn’t good enough.

Lets be reyt - we aren't (or never have been) playoff contenders this season.

The fact we wasted half of season is the reason for that.

We will probably settle now in upper mid - table, 11/12th or so would be my guess come May. 

Who is here on the 1st Feb and next summer will be key. I suspect we are going to need to be ruthless - e.g Lee / Hooper etc.  

Edited by Shifty Powers

Would rather this thread was titled 'RIP relegation fears'.

Thought we looked good today, far better than performances under Jos. Fletcher, Bannan, Matias (more so first half), Fox (proving a whole lot of people wrong - myself included) and Hutch all looked good or better. 

UTO WAWAW

Edited by Owlcoholic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Kameron said:

We’re improving but we little chance of making the playoffs.  We need a new man in ASAP and Bullen needs taking away from the first team.  He’s part of the continued failure of the past few seasons, he simply isn’t good enough.

Did you even watch the game today? 

Bullen has done an immense job picking up from the shambles that Jos left, the only reason we've drawn tye last two is bad luck, we were all over Birmingham today. 

• Thanks 1