Elmohamady

11 minutes ago, BigDaveNuihui said:

I'm hearing reports he's heading to S6 with Bruce and Alan Hutton aka the Scottish Cafu 

I'm also hearing rumours we're closing the gap between our neighbours 

Im hearing The Drugs dont work 

• Haha 1

I personally not keen on either we have too many over 30's already.

Villa team short on energy we have same problem. Bruce was bringing in younger players in summer to add energy had realised problem so this unlikely.

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I don’t think there’s a poster on here I disagree with more than you on nearly every subject, obv we have very very different views. 

For me hutton and the word class at this or prem level shouldn’t even be considered being put together. Saying he is average would be kind.  

Hutton deffo not world class but he is better than what we have, obviously a short term signing but sound for next 18 months

28 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We haven't even got Bruce yet, nevermind Bruce's signings.

The whole thing smells wrong to me.

I agree it makes no sense, but that's been Wednesday for the last three years. So it's happening.

I just hope whoever the next manager is he assess what we already have before making rash decisions, cant afford to waste money and hope the chairman has learnt from previous mistakes, we also have good players coming back from injury and others hitting the form that we expect of them.

31 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I don’t think there’s a poster on here I disagree with more than you on nearly every subject, obv we have very very different views. 

For me hutton and the word class at this or prem level shouldn’t even be considered being put together. Saying he is average would be kind.  

Where has the world class come from? You obviously don't watch much football if you think Hutton is worse than Liam Palmer and Ash Baker.

4 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Said the same myself last week and got told I was talking bobbar by Daveyboy. :picnic:

To be fair unless you've taken at least 6 kops then that's to be expected.

Joking aside, the Bruce thing does smell a bit iffy, and nothing would suprise me with DC.

Fingers crossed, as a proven Manager like Bruce is a world away from Clown and Jos.

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

We haven't even got Bruce yet, nevermind Bruce's signings.

The whole thing smells wrong to me.

The longer it goes on the more i agree but hope i am wrong.