42 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

If we want him I hope we get him signed sharpish. 

Before he he ends up at someone like Stoke. 

That's my only concern right now, don't want us to be chasing shadows only to find he goes elsewhere and we're left back on square one again, with no January window I might add.

Still, I do think it will happen and certainly hope so too, just hope for an announcement between now and the Luton game.

Concerns me that we are waiting until the end of January. It doesn't show much commitment from Bruce. I understand Christmas with the family but he is potentially missing out on the transfer window and accepting the season is over. What restrictions will be in place come August? Don't see what money will be available?

Just now, SupremeOwl said:

That's my only concern right now, don't want us to be chasing shadows only to find he goes elsewhere and we're left back on square one again, with no January window I might add.

Still, I do think it will happen and certainly hope so too, just hope for an announcement between now and the Luton game.

Bullen said after game today he expects to be in charge for Luton. Longer it goes on there’s always a chance he may go elsewhere if another more tempting offer comes up, but if DC thinks Bruce is the man is prepared to wait then we just have to sit and wait until he’s ready.

12 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Concerns me that we are waiting until the end of January. It doesn't show much commitment from Bruce. I understand Christmas with the family but he is potentially missing out on the transfer window and accepting the season is over. What restrictions will be in place come August? Don't see what money will be available?

Unless of course he's already signed and it's been agreed when he starts lol