Hopefully this will be announced in the next few days then. Be pretty happy with Bruce coming in, knows the league, has a history of promotion and I also think he is a manager that players that we currently have and potential new signings would want to play for. 

4 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Dom Howson: 

Steve Bruce is set to be named Sheffield Wednesday's new manager tomorrow. 

He will become only the second man to manage both Sheffield clubs, following in the footsteps of Danny Wilson. #SWFC

Good news and He played 10 games and managed for about half a season before quitting wouldn’t say he’s affiliated with the pork 

Edited by stocksyuto

2 hours ago, Greengrass said:

Bet you enjoyed that Steve, I watched it, thought Gers played well.

Was it my imagination or did Celtic only have about 500 fans there ? Usually get the top and bottom tier behind the net.

Rangers absolutely battered them but only scored the 1...:biggrin:

Yup we decided to give the vermin the minimum and have more home fans in, the only time they was heard all game is when they was mocking the minutes silence for the Ibrox disaster by sarcastically coughing, they have no shame some of them....

Bruce was pictured at the game with Rangers fans, he was there with his son Alex.

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

It doesn't matter does it? You don't believe it's happening lol 

Not until I see him rip off his tight blades and villa trackies off to show us his giant owl on his sunburnt belly.

Then i'll know its a new start, for him and for us.

I announced the bbc news on here, nobody believed me and It ended up on the Birmingham Mail website.  So i'm not saying owt from now on.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE