He was often quite isolated today when he received the ball, no fault of his own, just how we were set up to play. Not the quickest switching play with that formation 

despite that, he played some good balls, covered well and overall looked comfortable against Jota

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

What ?

He had 4 opportunities to win the ball down the line in the first half, he made errors in judgement on all 4 occasions and they gave a ridiculous foul away 

Also at least 3 aimless swipes at the ball which were amateurish at best. Which could/should have put us in more danger 

The run he did in the latter stages of the second half where his final touch was horrific 

His timeing/judgement of ball flight at times was also pretty poor 

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not having a particular go at Fox more of your absurd statement that he didn’t put a foot wrong 

He was a solid 6 out of 10 which he has been in the previous 2 matches. 

Man of the match and player of the month nominations are almost condescending or if they are genuine show an abhorrent lack of footballing knowledge 

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

Huge credit for Morgan Fox’s character. He’s got booed, slagged off on here and social media and he is improving game by game. What I like about him is that he never hides and when he makes a mistake, he wants the ball again.

Like Palmer, we do need to improve both full backs if we are looking to get promotion next season but you can’t fault both players endeavour and application. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

He had 4 opportunities to win the ball down the line in the first half, he made errors in judgement on all 4 occasions and they gave a ridiculous foul away 

Also at least 3 aimless swipes at the ball which were amateurish at best. Which could/should have put us in more danger 

The run he did in the latter stages of the second half where his final touch was horrific 

His timeing/judgement of ball flight at times was also pretty poor 

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not having a particular go at Fox more of your absurd statement that he didn’t put a foot wrong 

He was a solid 6 out of 10 which he has been in the previous 2 matches. 

Man of the match and player of the month nominations are almost condescending or if they are genuine show an abhorrent lack of footballing knowledge 

Cheer up love. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Cheer up love. 

Just answering his question Julian 

1 minute ago, torres said:

Just answering his question Julian 

You're having a dig at the wrong poster; Hugeowl was also stating that Fox didn't go through the match without putting a foot wrong.

• Thanks 2

@hugeowl sorry 

I quoted the incorrect quote 

Fox was better today but still no way near MoM  and definitely not POTM.  He does look more comfortable on the ball but sometimes his decision making and defending let him down.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Both full backs were very good today.

He's a good player, just very inconsistent

Hopefully the right coach/manager will help him with that.

He did well considering how isolated he was at times. Dealt with Jota pretty well.

Also, think back, he’s actually been solid or even good for the past 4 games. I’ve seen comments from all those games saying it could be his best game in a Wednesday shirt.

support him and we might keep getting improvement!

• Agree 1