Are We Going S*** Or Bust

8 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

DC has had the nod, no points deduction just a massive fine next year, how much a fine depends on spends

The dogs are going in the traps....

Not a problem , just pay it off a tenner a week. 

1 hour ago, stevie snerklebox said:

So that takes us potentially to -£56m. Therefore we'll have to demonstrate to the EFL by the time of the FFP review in March 2019, that we have or can demonstrate that we have the means to recoup £17m of that.

No problem ......... D Taxi`s profits will cover that. 

I have a problem wit h it not so much DC's ambition  but I totally expect them to pick on a name club ( and we are still ) and chuck the book at them 

one of the punishments as far as i remember was to stop a promotion by points deduction in that same season I  really hope that's not the case  this really has to be looked into I hope and I presume he has and not just thought what's the worst a fine i can handle that 

20 hours ago, 1963owl said:

id prefare to steady the ship & adjust our playing style till the end of the season, then give it a good go next season

I agree but as the ffp goes on a three year cycle think we will have to wait another season longer, the season we lost 21million is a noose around our head .

I think Lee Bullen should be given this and next season to steady the ship and if he’s not successful bring in a new manager and give it another real go in 18 months time. 

Going poo or bust with Bruce, not worth the gamble, he’s failed before , we cannot take the chance.