Birmingham Fans Tickets Sold

Its shitsupport for a side pushing for promotion via the play offs though it has to be said, they are simply a small club but no shame in that, and if the brum fan thinks bringing 5k to a 3rd tie at WHU is more important for his team at this stage of the season then thats their problem ...in any case Im not arsed if they brought 50 or 5k to Hillsborough, as long as we get the 3 points.

• Like 1

Guest The Claw
21 hours ago, owls about that said:

Only sold 1,554 out of allocation of 2,234 pretty poor considering cheap ticket prices.

it dunt matter what anyone says, no one follows their club like we do. 

18 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Don't ever recall Birmingham bringing a decent following, I'm sure if we were playing Villa instead they would easily take up all the allocation and still travel in big number to WHU.  

Yes and Leeds sell more than us so what , we need to stop this gloating malarkey 

Guest The Claw
22 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Let’s see how many owls fans turn up , 5500 Brum going to West Ham I think that’s a decent turn out for a “ nothing cup tie “ !!!! 

4500 hatters on way to gods own, 5500 blues on way to west ham, think may have sumat to do with the 'hope of causing an upset' same as 5000 owls traveling to man city with the same expectation!

11 minutes ago, The Claw said:

4500 hatters on way to gods own, 5500 blues on way to west ham, think may have sumat to do with the 'hope of causing an upset' same as 5000 owls traveling to man city with the same expectation!

Whatever the reasons I just wish some fans didn’t gloat and rip other teams support , just state the facts and let that do the talking I reckon . 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

19 hours ago, BrumBlue said:

Thank you.

We ve worked hard not to be liked. Nice to know our hard work has paid off. 

Fixed it for you. WTF:

Guest The Claw
22 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Whatever the reasons I just wish some fans didn’t gloat and rip other teams support , just state the facts and let that do the talking I reckon . 

1500 brummies' 28000 owls think they did the talking for you