Birmingham Fans Tickets Sold

24 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

so we dont have some smaller away followings for games?

And our fans give reasons for this.

Yet any other club does the same and we mock them

No wonder people call ua arrogant

We’re not mocking them. We are simply stating the fact that selling 1,300 tickets for a cheap game on NY day is poor. It is poor. Brum are a good Club with good support and this is poor from them.

We’re not being arrogant about our own support either. The fact is we have the third highest away support in the Championship for a reason. Because we’re a well supported Club. No lies, no arrogance, just facts I guess. 

By saying this, I’m not saying we fill all of our allocations. We fill the vast majority, but not all. However, those that we don’t fill, we still take impressive support with regard to the limiting factors in question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Villa are the much better supported side in Birmingham. I’d even go as far as saying Albion and Wolves travel better than Birmingham.

To be fair they haven’t had much to shout about recently but neither do we and we are far far better travellers than they are.

No sheet Batman, you are deffo on the ball, what next?

Bristol City bigger than Rovers?

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

Don't ever recall Birmingham bringing a decent following, I'm sure if we were playing Villa instead they would easily take up all the allocation and still travel in big number to WHU.  

Your literally stating a fact that villa have more fans than us. Asif its something to be embarassed of or a dig at us. 

I can assure you nobody on the blue side of brum loses sleep over who has more fans or the nicer stadium. 

3 minutes ago, BrumBlue said:

Your literally stating a fact that villa have more fans than us. Asif its something to be embarassed of or a dig at us. 

I can assure you nobody on the blue side of brum loses sleep over who has more fans or the nicer stadium. 

You stick with the blue noses, BrumBlue and ignore the insults on here.

Some of our fans think we are Real Madrid and everyone else is tinpot. Gets embarrassing at times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Birmingham are an embarrassment of a club.

We played their rivals the other day and the contrast between the two sets of fans, clubs and stadiums is huge.

Someone said it earlier but Birmingham are the Pigs of the Midlands.

Thank you.

We ve worked hard not to be like our neighbours. Nice to know our hard work has paid off. 

• Haha 2

Remember a few years ago on telly last match of season and the cameras went around the grounds showing fans of different clubs enduring relegation or being promoted.

Every time it went to the Birmingham fans it looked like a 'Matalan shell suit' fashion show

The difference between their fans and everybody else's was amazing :-D

Definitely Blades of the Midlands.

9 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Remember a few years ago on telly last match of season and the cameras went around the grounds showing fans of different clubs enduring relegation or being promoted.

Every time it went to the Birmingham fans it looked like a 'Matalan shell suit' fashion show

The difference between their fans and everybody else's was amazing :-D

Definitely Blades of the Midlands.

Attacking our fashion sense now.

Too far. I hope che adams gives you all the finger tomorrow.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, BrumBlue said:

Attacking our fashion sense now.

Too far. I hope che adams gives you all the finger tomorrow.

So some will be snappily turned out in Peaky Blinder suits and sharp haircuts while others will be sporting Matalan track suits. The Leppings Lane end will be a sight to behold :Pelupessy:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

So some will be snappily turned out in Peaky Blinder suits and sharp haircuts while others will be sporting Matalan track suits. The Leppings Lane end will be a sight to behold :Pelupessy:

Thats why were 7th.

We like to get in opponents heads. When your players look up at us it ll confuse them and be on their minds all game. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

If only this guaranteed us 3 points. :tango:

Might be £20 a ticket but there's still travel costs and like the Brum fan says, West Ham is a new ground for them and more attractive fixture.

If boot was on other foot and we was playing Birmingham away tomorrow and West Ham away on Saturday in cup I'd choose West Ham over Brum game if money was a bit tight. 

you'd be on bloody holiday again either way.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

We’re not mocking them. We are simply stating the fact that selling 1,300 tickets for a cheap game on NY day is poor. It is poor. Brum are a good Club with good support and this is poor from them.

We’re not being arrogant about our own support either. The fact is we have the third highest away support in the Championship for a reason. Because we’re a well supported Club. No lies, no arrogance, just facts I guess. 

By saying this, I’m not saying we fill all of our allocations. We fill the vast majority, but not all. However, those that we don’t fill, we still take impressive support with regard to the limiting factors in question.

Always been a s hi t club with s hi t support