OMDT - SWFC vs. Brum City AND 2018 Year Review

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

We're going to lose.... badly.... aren't we?

Honest truth I think we're going to see in the New Year with a cracking win. Just got a hunch. Packed crowd. Positive vibe after the recent results.  

A solid back four.

Solid midfield.

I fancy a 3-1 I really do.

*praying Reach is fit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Best, and longest, OMDT. Well done Sir. 

Happy New Year from HIM and I.  

garymegson

The Cult of Megson

And a happy New Year to you and all tHE brethren at tonight's mass 

59d0c16e96aa9_2017-10-0111_21_39.jpg.859269926446ef9727d97f1cf59bd261.jpg

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Well you've out done yourself this time.  A cracking read with insight and humour. 

Brilliant. 

God bless. 

UTO

Kind words Rev. 

All the best for 2019.

Hopefully starting with Wednesday   completing another Bully inspired result tomorrow. 

BUL2.png.e0234d7d63ff75305b73821bc07c1218.png

• Like 1

Right.

On to business then!

Wednesday -  - Birmingham

389c6444c81a0a255565cfe324bed208a6f966fb

Goalkeeper Keiren Westwood will return for Sheffield Wednesday to face Birmingham City at Hillsborough.

Westwood missed Saturday's draw at West Brom due to "aches and pains", while striker Steven Fletcher may also return after being rested for the same reason.

Kristian Pedersen could miss a fourth straight game for Birmingham if he fails to recover from an ankle injury.

Marc Roberts (hamstring) is out until towards the end of January for Blues, who are unbeaten in four games.

Match facts

• Sheffield Wednesday have lost each of their last three league games against Birmingham, their worst run against them since October 2008 (five straight defeats).

• Birmingham's 3-1 win at Hillsborough in last season's Championship ended a six-match winless league run away at Sheffield Wednesday for the club (D2 L4).

• Sheffield Wednesday have alternated between a win and a defeat in their last five league matches on New Year's Day - they lost last time out, a 3-0 reverse against Burton Albion.

• Birmingham's Garry Monk has won all four of his Championship games against Sheffield Wednesday as a manager, doing so as manager of three different clubs (Leeds United, Middlesbrough and Birmingham City).

• Adam Reach has been involved in five goals in his last eight league appearances at Hillsborough (4 goals, 1 assist).

• Birmingham have lost just two of their last 10 away league matches (W4 D4) - they lost nine of their 10 prior to this run (W1).

COME ON WEDNESDAY

• Like 2

Brilliant work thanks Snoots, for a number of reasons I'm currently sat at home on my tod, having a port and that was just the ticket.

Last match I got to was Blackburn and I cannot wait for tomorrow, I spent a good chunk of the gap away in London training and there's been a few changes!! 

I virtually had to bribe my eldest two with a night out in Manchester to get them to Blackburn, and my little 'un had told me she would rather watch us winning :rolleyes:

But the  better half has kept attendances up in my absence and all 5 of us will be there tomorrow......and they are looking forward to it! Feels like they have got their bounce back!

I never lose mine, 3-1 to us!

UTO

• Like 2

Epic review of 2018 Snoots old chap! Really enjoyed the read...hoping for a Westwood and Reach return tomorrow..and a massive payback for the drubbing we got at St Andrews! At least 3-1 tomorrow to the Wizaards of Dribble and Kicky Ball Foot.

Bumper crowd, bumper pies, bumper scoreline...and when Mr Bruce arrives...bumper waistline!:wacko:

• Like 1

Commendable OMDT/Year Review milord. Would have preferred a post midnight one though, after you'd had a few, and the risqué turpitudes you're becoming renowned for are in full flow. 

Anyways 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!! 

No surrender, the objective is within our grasp. 

Owls 4   Brum 0

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Right.

On to business then!

Wednesday -  - Birmingham

389c6444c81a0a255565cfe324bed208a6f966fb

Goalkeeper Keiren Westwood will return for Sheffield Wednesday to face Birmingham City at Hillsborough.

Westwood missed Saturday's draw at West Brom due to "aches and pains", while striker Steven Fletcher may also return after being rested for the same reason.

Kristian Pedersen could miss a fourth straight game for Birmingham if he fails to recover from an ankle injury.

Marc Roberts (hamstring) is out until towards the end of January for Blues, who are unbeaten in four games.

Match facts

• Sheffield Wednesday have lost each of their last three league games against Birmingham, their worst run against them since October 2008 (five straight defeats).

• Birmingham's 3-1 win at Hillsborough in last season's Championship ended a six-match winless league run away at Sheffield Wednesday for the club (D2 L4).

• Sheffield Wednesday have alternated between a win and a defeat in their last five league matches on New Year's Day - they lost last time out, a 3-0 reverse against Burton Albion.

• Birmingham's Garry Monk has won all four of his Championship games against Sheffield Wednesday as a manager, doing so as manager of three different clubs (Leeds United, Middlesbrough and Birmingham City).

• Adam Reach has been involved in five goals in his last eight league appearances at Hillsborough (4 goals, 1 assist).

• Birmingham have lost just two of their last 10 away league matches (W4 D4) - they lost nine of their 10 prior to this run (W1).

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Happy New Year @Lord Snooty

Amazing fun and info you provide every four or five days.

Just like Shakespeare or Milton, it must bring you immense pleasure that the first person to react to your work tonight goes under the name of Anus.

All the very best mate. Massive thank you.

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Just like Shakespeare or Milton, it must bring you immense pleasure that the first person to react to your work tonight goes under the name of Anus.

Yep, it's a real bummer.....lol

Edited by Morepork

Wednesday for more than 60 years now hope you have a fancy for sweet and sour because that's exactly what it's like with a little more emphasis on the sour.

We are a club that has, and continues to have many opportunities. It's just that we seem to have this inane ability to continue to screw up our many opportunities to grasp the nettle and enter a long period of, if not supremacy, at least comfortable competitiveness.

Maybe this time, maybe this time. COME ON WEDNESDAY  UTO WAWAW ! 

• Like 2